Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   **Palo Alto Labs, 1 Free Log!** (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1879)

rippednmichigan 01-31-2010 10:18 AM

**Palo Alto Labs, 1 Free Log!**

First off I know I'm a rep for LG'Sciences, but Palo ALto was generous enough to hook me up with this stack a while ago and I'm just not going to be able to run it soon. This is a Palo Alto Labs contest, but I will be shipping it. So my loss is your gain guys!

**Palo Alto Labs, 1 Free Log!**

Leviathan Reloaded and ATP Tabs

http://i423.photobucket.com/albums/p...stPrep2038.jpg

Leviathan Reloaded:

Leviathan Reloaded is the very first product to ever successfully combine ultra-intense fat burning potential with incredibly explosive lean muscle building. Typical fat burning products are actually designed to only burn fat at the sacrifice of also burning off hard gained muscle mass.

With Leviathan Reloaded, a cutting phase is no longer necessary to make sure you are totally lean and ripped enough for genuine competition. Leviathan Reloaded will finally shred you up fast while enabling you to continue to pack on the slabs of ultra dense lean muscle you're going to definately need to dominate. Never again will you have to sacrifice those incredibly hard fought for muscle gains in order cut fat. Leviathan Reloaded is part of Palo Alto Labs' Body Transformation Series.

ATP

First Pure ATP Product to Hit the Market All the Results of Creatine Without the Bloat
Increased Energy and Mental Acuity Stackable With Your Favorite Pre-Workout and Effective Enough to Use Alone
Enhances the Delivery of Glucose, Nutrients and Oxygen to Working and Recovering Muscles
Helps in Removal of Catabolic Waste Products Such As Lactic Acid
Sublingual Technology Allows You To Feel Results Immediately

Rules:

US Only for this promotion
Must Log the product
Apps due FEB. 5th!
App will be chosen by FEB 5th.
Dedicated applicants only please!

Application:
1) User Name:
2) Age:
3) Height:
4) Weight:
5) Current Supplements:
6) Past fat burners used:
7) Have you used Palo Alto products before?
8) If yes, what product?
9) Training Experience:

Good luck guys!

rippednmichigan 01-31-2010 10:39 AM

Forgot to mention BTB is going to pick the winner!!!

nighttrain 01-31-2010 10:45 AM

good luck, i've here great things about Leviathan Reloaded.... who ever gets to log this is really gona enjoy it.

rippednmichigan 01-31-2010 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nighttrain (Post 23765)
good luck, i've here great things about Leviathan Reloaded.... who ever gets to log this is really gona enjoy it.

Put an ap in foo!

nighttrain 01-31-2010 10:48 AM

i'd love to run it but im still running the Slin Sane

rippednmichigan 01-31-2010 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nighttrain (Post 23772)
i'd love to run it but im still running the Slin Sane

DUH....I'm a retard.

glwanabe 01-31-2010 11:10 AM

Post an app here in the open or PM yourself?

kman025 01-31-2010 11:12 AM

obviously not trying to do this... but i do have a few questions on these:

safe for teens?

say like creatine, but no bloat... any sides? my stomach gets recked with nearly anything weird, whether it food or creatine... would this fuck me up?

EDIT: just realized this is a fat burner so im assuming its bad for teens

jhuse2 01-31-2010 11:30 AM

Contest App.

Rules:

US Only for this promotion
Must Log the product
Apps due FEB. 5th!
App will be chosen by FEB 5th.
Dedicated applicants only please!

Application:
1) User Name: Jhuse2
2) Age: 33
3) Height: 5'-11"
4) Weight: 187
5) Current Supplements: Dymatize Whey Protein Isolate, Fish oil, CLA & Multi-Vit
6) Past fat burners used: None at this time
7) Have you used Palo Alto products before? NO
8) If yes, what product?
9) Training Experience: Very little. I have been training real hard and consistant for the last month.

Thanks,

glwanabe 01-31-2010 11:54 AM

I'm in to try this

Application:
1) User Name: Glwanabe
2) Age: 47, 48 in a few weeks
3) Height: 66"
4) Weight: 180 @ 20%bf
5) Current Supplements:Whey, Fish oil, Dessicated liver, multi-vitamin
6) Past fat burners used:None
7) Have you used Palo Alto products before? No
8) If yes, what product?
9) Training Experience: Various cycles of training throughout my life. Within the last 20 years, I spent the 90's in the Army and trained nearly daily. Various training methods employed: Bodyweight calesthenics, and weight training. Cross country running. At one pont I was running 85 miles per month. Best two mile time 13:30.

After the Army I had an 8 year layoff, and started training again in 2007. Had a rocky start due to breaking my arm 6 months into a new cycle. Again had some time off to let injury heal.

Started back with Bodyweight Gymnastic strength training based program, and progressed back on to a weight program after about 9 months on the Gymnastic program.

Spent approx 2 months using an Olympic lifting based program to build further strength, and then in Sept of 09 started my current log here at MAB.

I have primarily lifted either fullbody or upper lower split. 3 to 4 days a week for weight training has proven to be my preferred scheme.