Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Anabolic Addictions Thread (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1786)

BendtheBar 01-27-2010 09:18 AM

Anabolic Addictions Thread
 
I invited Anabolic Addictions to tell us more about their products. I may sponsor a couple of logs, if anyone's serious about running one of their products.

Grim83 01-27-2010 09:32 AM

that looks kind of pricey, but i like the ideas behind their stuff.

BendtheBar 01-27-2010 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grim83 (Post 22120)
that looks kind of pricey, but i like the ideas behind their stuff.

I'm still getting up to speed on their products.

bb12 01-27-2010 09:52 AM

When you say pricey... Do you mean the prices on our website?

If so, we have codes for better prices (on our site) and we're carried at the following:

Suppz.com, Bodybuilding.com, ProSource.net, SupplementCentral.com and TFSupplements.com

More Product details to follow....

Grim83 01-27-2010 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bb12 (Post 22124)
When you say pricey... Do you mean the prices on our website?

If so, we have codes for better prices (on our site) and we're carried at the following:

Suppz.com, Bodybuilding.com, ProSource.net, SupplementCentral.com and TFSupplements.com

More Product details to follow....

the prices on the main site

BendtheBar 01-27-2010 09:55 AM

Im sure there are many places to find good prices.

Let's hear about the products...looking forward to learning, and logging one myself...

nighttrain 01-27-2010 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bb12 (Post 22124)
When you say pricey... Do you mean the prices on our website?

If so, we have codes for better prices (on our site) and we're carried at the following:

Suppz.com, Bodybuilding.com, ProSource.net, SupplementCentral.com and TFSupplements.com

More Product details to follow....

BB12 r u following me? J/K, glad to see you over here, this is an up and comming site with some really good people and some great knowledge

BendtheBar 01-27-2010 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nighttrain (Post 22128)
BB12 r u following me? J/K, glad to see you over here, this is an up and comming site with some really good people and some great knowledge

I love these guys.

(((Man Hug)))

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...007/manhug.jpg

rippednmichigan 01-27-2010 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grim83 (Post 22126)
the prices on the main site

Thats with any company, they try to steer a way from doing smaller orders and thats why they sell else where cheaper.


Looking forward to seeing the logs an product offers AA!

bb12 01-27-2010 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nighttrain (Post 22128)
BB12 r u following me? J/K, glad to see you over here, this is an up and comming site with some really good people and some great knowledge

you know it....

:rockon:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.