Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Thoughts on Cellucor.... (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1731)

rippednmichigan 01-19-2010 03:15 PM

Thoughts on Cellucor....

What's every ones thoughts on Cellucors products? I know they seem to be way over priced, but the people that do use them swear by them. I was lucky enough to get in on the promo over at BB.com and got $200 Cellucor Extreme Weight Loss Kit :rockon: that I will be logging in the near future. This kit is $200 plus shipping and is intended to last for a month, ouch right. Check out their products and throw your input in here, whether you like their ingredients or what ever.

Shaolinkiwi 01-19-2010 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rippednmichigan (Post 20562)
What's every ones thoughts on Cellucors products? I know they seem to be way over priced, but the people that do use them swear by them. I was lucky enough to get in on the promo over at BB.com and got $200 Cellucor Extreme Weight Loss Kit :rockon: that I will be logging in the near future. This kit is $200 plus shipping and is intended to last for a month, ouch right. Check out their products and throw your input in here, whether you like their ingredients or what ever.

I managed to get in on the same kit - haven't received it yet but will log it also. From what I've read ppl are saying nothing but good things.

I read one where the w/l kit caused a guy to freak out due to be over stimulated. Everyone's different

rippednmichigan 01-19-2010 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaolinkiwi (Post 20563)
I managed to get in on the same kit - haven't received it yet but will log it also. From what I've read ppl are saying nothing but good things.

I read one where the w/l kit caused a guy to freak out due to be over stimulated. Everyone's different

I hear that D4 is the shit. I'm hoping to drop a few BF% points :D

rippednmichigan 01-19-2010 03:26 PM

You gonna log it here too?

Shaolinkiwi 01-19-2010 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rippednmichigan (Post 20565)
You gonna log it here too?

Yea here and bb.com

Yea I can't wait to try D4 sounds too good to be true :)

Ideally I'm after a drop in bf% aswell

rippednmichigan 01-19-2010 03:41 PM

Cool looking forward to your log.

Shaolinkiwi 01-19-2010 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rippednmichigan (Post 20568)

Probably gonna be a while. Was talking with Mike C about it begin open to international shipping and he said it was but it will take a while for it to turn up. Around 2 weeks or so...

BendtheBar 01-19-2010 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rippednmichigan (Post 20568)

^ :ditto::ditto: