Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Slim Xtreme (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1729)

Gigi 01-19-2010 11:26 AM

Slim Xtreme

Can anyone provide any info on these pills? I have been taking them off and on since Sept. and love them. They make me Happy, increased energy without being jittery and I have to make myself eat something. Are they really off the market now? If so, is there a replacement?

BendtheBar 01-19-2010 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gigi (Post 20517)
Can anyone provide any info on these pills? I have been taking them off and on since Sept. and love them. They make me Happy, increased energy without being jittery and I have to make myself eat something. Are they really off the market now? If so, is there a replacement?

Is this the product?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...500_AA110_.jpg

Quote:

Lose up to 20 pounds in 4 weeks! Real results without any side effects! SlimXtreme provides a completely smooth weight loss process that helps you control your impulses safely and effectively. SlimXtreme is a proprietary blend of all-natural ingredients designed to lose weight fast and strongly increase your energy. Scientifically proven to help you lose weight, burn more calories and improve metatabolism. SlimXtreme has been proven to be the most efficient and safe weight loss solution on the market. Prepared exclusively from extracts of the plants growing in Yunnan, the Kingdom of Green vegetation, which is effective for slimming and beauty. SlimXtreme empowered by modern bbiotechnology and dedicated scientific research. SlimXtreme delivers real results without any side effects. No upset stomachs, no diarrhea.

Gigi 01-19-2010 11:50 AM

No, the front of the bottle has SX , then SLIMXTREME. I was purchasing at Tanning place and they advised that it was taken off the market.

BendtheBar 01-19-2010 11:54 AM

I know what you're talking about.

It HAS been recalled.

Slim Xtreme (SX) - Product Info | Anabolic Xtreme

Quote:

SLIM XTREME CONSUMER RECALL NOTICE

October 11, 2009

If you have purchased or consumed the dietary supplement product SLIM XTREME™ by Nutrition Distribution (d/b/a Anabolic Xtreme), please take notice of the following:

Anabolic Xtreme recalling all lot codes of its dietary supplement product, SLIM XTREME. The product is distributed as a box, containing forty-five (45) capsules per package. The label on the packaging lists the company name Anabolic Xtreme, Arizona. In addition, sample serving packets containing 3 capsules per packet were given as samples and are labeled SLIM XTREME. All lot codes are covered in this recall.

This voluntary recall has been initiated due to recent allegations that an ingredient contained in SLIM XTREME may not comply with all provisions of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act. At this time, Anabolic Xtreme is aware of no serious adverse events resulting from consumers ingesting this product. We are voluntarily recalling all lots of SLIM XTREME from the market as a precautionary measure.

Consumers who may have purchased SLIM XTREME should immediately discontinue using the product and contact us at returns@anabolicx.com to receive further instructions for returning the product or with any questions.

We sincerely regret any inconvenience to our consumers. Anabolic Xtreme is taking this voluntary action out of concern for health and safety.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Gigi 01-19-2010 12:02 PM

Yeah, I just found my bottle and checked out the website & saw the recall notice. My friend had part of a bottle left and I just got them from her, so I have enough for a week or two. Do you know if the above pills are any good?

BendtheBar 01-19-2010 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gigi (Post 20533)
Yeah, I just found my bottle and checked out the website & saw the recall notice. My friend had part of a bottle left and I just got them from her, so I have enough for a week or two. Do you know if the above pills are any good?

From the link I posted? Probably not. There are a few supplement guys who probably could recommend some good fat burners.

rippednmichigan 01-19-2010 12:10 PM

I know people who have some for sale, BUT they are asking ALOT. Usually around 70-100 bucks.

BendtheBar 01-19-2010 12:48 PM

Ripper...can you recommend any good fat burners?

rippednmichigan 01-19-2010 12:55 PM

I haven't ran any "fat burners" in a long time. I actually have in my possession a Cellucor Extreme Weight Loss Kit that is supposed to work extremely well. Other than that ECA stack would be the way to go. It's cheaper than the SX SlimXtreme.