Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Beef is Bad (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1668)

BendtheBar 01-11-2010 11:07 AM

Beef is Bad

A natural bodybuilder had this to say about beef:

Quote:

When you eat beef of any kind, it takes very long to digest and eliminate from the colon. If you eat beef on a regular basis, I can guarantee you're overweight and sluggish.
What say you?

Grim83 01-11-2010 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 19243)
A natural bodybuilder had this to say about beef:

What say you?

ok lets look at the facts here, beef contains

Lots of protein
Lots of hormone producing fats (like test)
Creatine
Tastes awesome
Lots of minerals

So what thats like 5 to 1 already yeah he can screw off

glwanabe 01-11-2010 11:43 AM

I'll eat his portion, pass the plate.

Grim83 01-11-2010 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glwanabe (Post 19247)
I'll eat his portion, pass the plate.

I will stab you its mine

BendtheBar 01-11-2010 12:02 PM

I'll fight you for the beef as well. The statement that people who eat tons of beef are overweight struck me as rather odd. Sure, beef's not the most calorically light protein food, but that generalization is a tad off base.

nighttrain 01-11-2010 01:36 PM

you just have to watch the cuts of beef you are eating... eat lean beef and you dont have to worry aboutthe excess fat..... duh!!

BendtheBar 01-11-2010 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nighttrain (Post 19258)
you just have to watch the cuts of beef you are eating... eat lean beef and you dont have to worry aboutthe excess fat..... duh!!

Exactly. I watch the fat content of all the beef (and turkey) I purchase. If I want fat in my diet, I'll eat Doritos and nacho cheese. (I was joking about the Doritos, kind of.)

Fcat611 01-11-2010 02:18 PM

im thinking stuff like sugar and carbs are bad and if you dont eat a crapload of them all is good. fat people get fat from caaaaarbs!!

Bodybygamma 01-11-2010 10:52 PM

Amendment Beef is BAD-ASS Vikings preferred blood sausage (animal intestines filled with blood and innards) rather then eating vegetables and greens. You want to be be Big and Bad like a viking and pillage people? or do you want to be a pansy soy slim fag... i mean bundle of sticks?

big valsalva 01-12-2010 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bodybygamma (Post 19387)
Amendment Beef is BAD-ASS Vikings preferred blood sausage (animal intestines filled with blood and innards) rather then eating vegetables and greens. You want to be be Big and Bad like a viking and pillage people? or do you want to be a pansy soy slim fag... i mean bundle of sticks?

Hey, you make my ancestors sound like savages. Thanks.

If God didn't want us to eat animals, He wouldn't have made them out of meat.