Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The science behind Methyl 1-D (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1662)

rippednmichigan 01-10-2010 09:18 AM

The science behind Methyl 1-D

A lot of people have comments on Methyl 1-D and don't understand the complex that surrounds the product.

Prohormone Complex 125mg **
3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One - the prohormone

3-Beta-Hydroxy-Urs-12-En-28-Oic Acid - Aromatase inhibitor that will reduce conversion to estrogen

Para-Hydroxy-Phenyl-Ethanolamine - 11b-Hydroxylase Inhibitor which will help load sugar and water into the muscle cell

Metabolism Complex (Patent Pending) 250mg **

Luteolin - Sulfotransferase Inhibitor which is one of the main ways hormones are excreted

Ellagic Acid - competitive SERM to block estrogenic effects at the receptor

Piperine - Glucoronidase inhibitor which is another main way hormones are excreted

Zinc Aspartate - increases androgen receptor activity

Coleus Forskolin - increases 3bHydroxysteroid dehydrogenase which is responsible for converting androsterone based hormones to testosterone.

Caprylic Acid - increases androgen receptor activity

Stinging Nettle Extract - reduces SHBG to make more testosterone available and also reduces 5aReductase activity

2-Phenyl-Di-Benzyl-Benzopyran-4-One - another aromatase inhibitor

This system mimics the effects of Methylated Prohormones without the negatives. 17aMethyl hormones - inhibit 11bHydroxylase, block glucoronidase, block 17bHSD (unnecessary in androsterones)

LG Sciences Methyl 1-D - IllPumpYouUp.com

BendtheBar 01-10-2010 01:35 PM

So it is officially a prohormone? I haven't looked close. Some forum members on a natty forum were shitting birds because it was a prohormone. I wasn't sure.

Shaolinkiwi 01-10-2010 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 19142)
So it is officially a prohormone? I haven't looked close. Some forum members on a natty forum were shitting birds because it was a prohormone. I wasn't sure.

:ditto:

Haven't been able to work this out either, with all the AI's in the mix I'm also wondering about pct. OTC sufficient?

BendtheBar 01-11-2010 08:40 AM

DHEA is:

Quote:

3-beta-Hydroxy-5-androsten-17-one, 3.beta.-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one, 3beta-hydroxy-5-androsten-17-one, 3beta-hydroxy-androst-5-en-17-one, 3beta-Hydroxy-D5-androsten-17-one, 3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-en-17-one, 3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-ene-17-one, 3-beta-hydroxy-etioallocholan-5-ene-17-one , 5-Androsten-3beta-ol-17-one,
Methyl 1D contains DHEA.

rippednmichigan 01-11-2010 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 19229)
DHEA is:

Methyl 1D contains DHEA.

Correct, it is some what of a higher dose and mixed with the other compounds in the M1D it makes it a worth while supplement (this is what I hear, I have not ran this)