Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Palo Alto ATP tabs (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1585)

moore_716 12-28-2009 08:22 PM

Palo Alto ATP tabs

this is a good supp. and would be excellent to stack with a preworkout formula. For me it does not ad energy or give you a kick in the ass. What it does is give you extra endurance and much quicker recovery. Example lI can do a set of DB bench to failure and within 2 minutes I feel ready to go again. Wioth a spotter I am good for atleast 1-2 more reps than normal. I would say anyone can use this product, but I don't think the beginner will get the full affects of it though. You must really be in tune with your body to know when it's doing it's thing. I will add that I have been using supp.'s now for around 15 years and it's very possible that my receptors are shot to hell. This just means that I also may be missing out on some of the affects of it. I will be adding reset AD to my stack soon so hopefully all my supp's will get better. Anyway i would recommend this product either stand alone or especially with a preworkout formula.

rippednmichigan 12-28-2009 08:47 PM

Great review and def looks like a product I'm going to like.

moore_716 12-28-2009 09:22 PM

thanks Bro. Glad the recycle is doing its thing for you too.

BendtheBar 12-29-2009 08:52 AM

Thanks for the review Moore. I am going to be giving this a try in the near future.

moore_716 12-29-2009 10:59 AM

when I tested for epic nutrition and 5-tetra (another ATP product) he added yohimbine to the mix. The reason being he said is that people THINK they need to feel something in order for the product to work. This is the only reason I say this may not be a beginner product.

BendtheBar 12-29-2009 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moore_716 (Post 17166)
when I tested for epic nutrition and 5-tetra (another ATP product) he added yohimbine to the mix. The reason being he said is that people THINK they need to feel something in order for the product to work. This is the only reason I say this may not be a beginner product.

You bring up a good point. I see a lot of guys ripping on supplements (not here) because they don't feel anything. I don't feel anything with a multivitamin but that doesn't mean it's useless.

PaloAltoTim 12-29-2009 03:09 PM

Thats a great point Moore! People think you have to feel it for it to work but that couldn't be farther from the truth. We actually talked about adding a stimulant to it but felt the product was better the way it is now plus extra additives means extra $$$$ you would have to shell out to purchase.

moore_716 12-29-2009 11:30 PM

I agree 100%. Besides if you add to it and then people stack it they might get to much stim affect. i can def. tell the difference in my recovery. In some ways it reminds me of how I felt on cycle.