Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 08-15-2013, 08:04 PM   #1
3r1c
Points: 112, Level: 2 Points: 112, Level: 2 Points: 112, Level: 2
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

3r1c is off to a bad start
Default GAT Nitraflex

hey guys I am looking to gain muscle mass and loss some fat. That being said I spend at-least 2 hours at the gym every day and I feel like I am destroying my body (in a good way). Anyway I was browsing around GNC's website yesterday for a pre-workout and I found a product called GAT Nitraflex I was just wondering if anyone on here has heard of it / taken it. It says its a pre-workout with a T-booster and I'm thinking I need a little bit of a boost in the T area. All the reviews I found yesterday were split some people loved it and some hated it. So I would like to have your opinion.
3r1c is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2013, 09:10 PM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

What's your age?

GAT is a decent company, but if you're young a test booster will be like adding a drop of water into a lake. If you're older and have signs of low testosterone, then my opinion is try it and experience it firsthand.

Lastly, gaining muscle and losing fat is a very difficult goal. How much of your gym time is cardio each day? And how many days per week do you hit the gym?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 10:07 PM   #3
Ramrod
Max Brawn
Points: 5,943, Level: 49 Points: 5,943, Level: 49 Points: 5,943, Level: 49
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: FOOD
Ramrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master member

I'd say pass on it... How old are you? How long have you been working out? 2hrs isn't needed and can be to much. I can do a Huge heavy or High Volume Day in 45-60min...

What are your Goals? Weight loss/Gain, Strength, Size, etc...
Ramrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 10:47 PM   #4
3r1c

I'll be 31 on Sunday and my goals are to build but I do have a little belly fat that I have to get rid of also. And I am a straight up newbie I've only been going at it for about 3 months.

Last edited by 3r1c; 08-15-2013 at 10:52 PM.
Old 08-15-2013, 10:58 PM   #5
Ramrod
Max Brawn
Points: 5,943, Level: 49 Points: 5,943, Level: 49 Points: 5,943, Level: 49
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: FOOD
Ramrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3r1c View Post
I'll be 31 on Sunday and my goals are to build but I do have a little belly fat that I have to get rid of also. And I am a straight up newbie I've only been going at it for about 3 months.

Skip the T-booster then.. Newbies.. Should focus on Exercise Programs and Diet... Pick a Goal and have a plan. Log your progress as you go along.

Use Creatine just 100% Mono and protein... After a solid Year.. explore some Pre-workout supplements if you want..

if you think Your test is low... Squat and Deadlift.... Both every week... They natural raise your test..

Also supplement Zinc and Vit. D... Could be low.Supplementing these can raise test levels.

Whats your workout routine look like?

You can use Myfitnesspal.com or the App to track your food. Start off at a 30% fat, 40% protein and 30% Carbs... And 2000 Calories... After a month on that.. You can add or drop calories.

Last edited by Ramrod; 08-15-2013 at 11:02 PM.
Ramrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 12:25 AM   #6
3r1c

I'm at the gym at-least 5 days a week my routine is one set as heavy as I can do and then three sets of a little lighter weight and 15 reps. But as far as cardio goes the high reps is all I'm doing at the time.