Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   GAT Nitraflex (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14683)

3r1c 08-15-2013 08:04 PM

GAT Nitraflex

hey guys I am looking to gain muscle mass and loss some fat. That being said I spend at-least 2 hours at the gym every day and I feel like I am destroying my body (in a good way). Anyway I was browsing around GNC's website yesterday for a pre-workout and I found a product called GAT Nitraflex I was just wondering if anyone on here has heard of it / taken it. It says its a pre-workout with a T-booster and I'm thinking I need a little bit of a boost in the T area. All the reviews I found yesterday were split some people loved it and some hated it. So I would like to have your opinion.

BendtheBar 08-15-2013 09:10 PM

What's your age?

GAT is a decent company, but if you're young a test booster will be like adding a drop of water into a lake. If you're older and have signs of low testosterone, then my opinion is try it and experience it firsthand.

Lastly, gaining muscle and losing fat is a very difficult goal. How much of your gym time is cardio each day? And how many days per week do you hit the gym?

Ramrod 08-15-2013 10:07 PM

I'd say pass on it... How old are you? How long have you been working out? 2hrs isn't needed and can be to much. I can do a Huge heavy or High Volume Day in 45-60min...

What are your Goals? Weight loss/Gain, Strength, Size, etc...

3r1c 08-15-2013 10:47 PM

I'll be 31 on Sunday and my goals are to build but I do have a little belly fat that I have to get rid of also. And I am a straight up newbie I've only been going at it for about 3 months.

Ramrod 08-15-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3r1c (Post 398531)
I'll be 31 on Sunday and my goals are to build but I do have a little belly fat that I have to get rid of also. And I am a straight up newbie I've only been going at it for about 3 months.

Skip the T-booster then.. Newbies.. Should focus on Exercise Programs and Diet... Pick a Goal and have a plan. Log your progress as you go along.

Use Creatine just 100% Mono and protein... After a solid Year.. explore some Pre-workout supplements if you want..

if you think Your test is low... Squat and Deadlift.... Both every week... They natural raise your test..

Also supplement Zinc and Vit. D... Could be low.Supplementing these can raise test levels.

Whats your workout routine look like?

You can use Myfitnesspal.com or the App to track your food. Start off at a 30% fat, 40% protein and 30% Carbs... And 2000 Calories... After a month on that.. You can add or drop calories.

3r1c 08-16-2013 12:25 AM

I'm at the gym at-least 5 days a week my routine is one set as heavy as I can do and then three sets of a little lighter weight and 15 reps. But as far as cardio goes the high reps is all I'm doing at the time.