Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 07-10-2013, 02:18 AM   #1
ndrwdslv
Max Brawn
Points: 3,978, Level: 40 Points: 3,978, Level: 40 Points: 3,978, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Lactose-free Milk
ndrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machine
Default EC(A) Stack, Dendrobium?

With all the hype over a certain bodybuilder alledgedly getting caught using Anavar, I decided to look into it.
(Update: Rob Riches responsed and it seems he had a stimulant in his blood, common to the Craze, for whatever that's worth)
I found a website that had the profile of basically all the steroids, and in there, was Ephedrine..
Started reading up on it, and how effective an EC(A) stack was..
Then I stumbled on a website claiming Dendrobium was better, that it's similar to DMAA.

Both are sold OTC in Canada.. E is ridiculously cheap, Dendrobium is about 30$ for 60 caps.

I've dieted a few months back with good success, but just don't want to do the whole measuring and what not.
Right now, I'm eating clean and enough to keep gaining strength, recover between sessions and weight is increasing along with my size/strength.

I'm looking into this to increase my performance, but also lose fat, not weight.
My legs are tone, arms too, chest/gyno is almost good to go, last bit of fat is really at the stomach.. of course.

I've got a few questions for those that have cycled this stuff:
- Did your performance increase/decrease?
- What kind of schedule were you doing? I've found this one that seemed alright/recommended (link)
- Have you found a more effective solution?

I've put the A in parenthesis because I read that if you're taking Omega-3, you don't need the asperin.. and I'll just be upping the dose to make sure I cover.
Also, did note that I have to make sure my potassium intake is covered, I'm now replacing my veggies with sweet potato which should suffice. (also bananas)

This is kind of targetted at Soldier, who I've seen used it with some success..

Meanwhile, I'll keep researching. Thanks guys!

Edit:
Forgot to mention another benefit of E would be nasal decongestion from allergies or such..
I've had to use nasal steroids in the past, prescription ran out and never really bothered to renew.

Last edited by ndrwdslv; 07-10-2013 at 03:14 AM.
ndrwdslv is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2013, 03:35 AM   #2
Trevor Lane
I am a VIKING!
Max Brawn
Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Training Exp: A few
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: T-Bomb II
Trevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beast

Ephedrine is not a steroid, it's a stimulant/amphetamine. I am currently using an ECAY (Ephedrine, Caffein, Asprin, and Yohimbe) stack and have used ECA in the past and it is effective for burning fat. I take one dose of each component in the morning and a dose preworkout. If you want it to work very quickly and can afford it the best way to take it is every 4 hours for 4 doses starting as soon as your feet hit the floor out of bed.
Trevor Lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:13 AM   #3
Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

I did the EC stack. It was the best appetite suppressant I've ever used, by far. I had no interest in eating at all while I was on. The biggest problem, though, is in the evenings. when it comes to sleeping I'm sensitive to stims, which meant I had to make sure they were out of my system before bedtime. Unfortunately that also meant that I got hungry as hell in the evenings. This was a major downside.

These are also the most hardcore stims I've ever used. My heart rate and BP were constantly elevated, and I got out of breath very easily.

I'd say definitely give it a try. It's a trip being that jacked up on stims, and you almost have to force feed yourself while your dosed up to eat anything at all.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 08:34 AM   #4
ndrwdslv
Max Brawn
Points: 3,978, Level: 40 Points: 3,978, Level: 40 Points: 3,978, Level: 40
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Lactose-free Milk
ndrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machinendrwdslv is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor Lane View Post
Ephedrine is not a steroid, it's a stimulant/amphetamine.
That's my main attraction, not sure why it was on the steroid page (even in a AAS thread clearance time on a diff forum), maybe because it's banned from certain bodybuilding federations?

Being in the military and having random drug tests, can't afford to risk AAS, especially since I'ld have to import that stuff. Was reading stats that our border agency's main seize yearly is AAS lol.. did not expect that.

I'll have to do a bit more research on Yohimbe, seen that it was stacked with EC by some..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
I did the EC stack. It was the best appetite suppressant I've ever used, by far. I had no interest in eating at all while I was on. The biggest problem, though, is in the evenings. when it comes to sleeping I'm sensitive to stims, which meant I had to make sure they were out of my system before bedtime. Unfortunately that also meant that I got hungry as hell in the evenings. This was a major downside.

These are also the most hardcore stims I've ever used. My heart rate and BP were constantly elevated, and I got out of breath very easily.

I'd say definitely give it a try. It's a trip being that jacked up on stims, and you almost have to force feed yourself while your dosed up to eat anything at all.
Yeah, luckily when I take the 200mg caffeine pills, they last for 3-4hrs only. I'm definitely warry about ephedrine's effects.

I'm planning on getting enough supplies for a week, test it out slow like that schedule says for day 1.

Guess I'll start a new log under the supplements subforum! Seems there's not a lot of logs on this stack.. also put pictures and won't change my routine.

Thanks guys!
ndrwdslv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 09:34 AM   #5
Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

The first time I took the smaller dose of EC to fade into my cycle I couldn't believe how hyped up I was. I couldn't sit down. It was crazy, but those side effects diminished quite a bit after I got used to it and was using it every day.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:19 AM   #6
Cutty
Max Brawn
Points: 5,647, Level: 48 Points: 5,647, Level: 48 Points: 5,647, Level: 48
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 3.5 years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Amino Acids
Cutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master memberCutty is a master member

I ate eca and it was great for gains for a while, lots of energy but I crashed and now I'm immune to all stims and I never lost weight on it because I ate too much.

And yes, I had real ephedrine..

TheByrn.com

Max Gym Lifts: 495/300/605
Last Meet Lifts: 435/303/512
Cutty is offline   Reply With Quote