Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   lets talk about breasts....& seasoning (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13847)

syn 05-29-2013 07:12 AM

lets talk about breasts....& seasoning

What do you guys like to put on your chicken breasts?

Do you grill or bake?

If I'm baking, I usually juts put some salt & pepper/garlic powder on them.

If Im grilling - I usually make a paste out of olive oil,chilli powder & cumen.

Looking for some new ideas

Dray 05-29-2013 07:21 AM

Filled (aka stuffed), with whatever you like, but make it tasty, then baked. Om nom. -- alternatively, rolled with stuff instead; sometimes referred to as a pinwheel, IIRC. --

Coated with mustard, grated cheese and flour and milk and fresh herbs, etc., then baked. Om nom nom.

Chopped up or shredded, then eaten as part of a flavoursome stir-fry of choice, or maybe thai green/red curry (which has coconut: winning), just for example.

Marinated and grilled.

Deep- or even shallow-fried, after being brined (w/ other flavours) for ages, then soaked in buttermilk for a while too, and coated in well-seasoned flour (e.g., cayenne and garlic and onion powders is a good start). Typically, you'll want the dem titties in bite-size pieces or strips.

Cut in half, then each half beaten to death and beyond, and coated for to make a schnitzel. Again, make sure there's plenty of flavour. :D

Just off the top of my head. And really, I prefer chicken thighs, or wings, truth be told. :D

leefarley 05-29-2013 07:40 AM

i like cover them with mayo and cheese then breadcrumbs then bake.

or slit the breast open stuff with cheese then wrap with bacon then bake.

or cover in a sticky bbq seasoning then bake in a bag and let it cook in all the juices, also do this with drummers and thighs.

syn 05-29-2013 07:47 AM

Great suggestions

keep them coming.

sliced open and stuff with spinach & ricotta cheese is pretty tasty too

so Dray, your a leg man :D , its all good!

Dray 05-29-2013 07:48 AM

Ha! Stuffed, then wrapped in bacon. Okay, you win the thread, the internet, and the universe too. :p

edit: Not so much a leg man, haha. Dat ass though... whoa, what thread are we in again? :confused:

:honkers: (actually T 'n A for me; I like the classics)

mhurley8594 05-29-2013 10:26 AM

Baked with Mrs. Dash then I splash some Frank's on them afterwards

bruteforce 05-29-2013 10:30 AM

Cut into small cubes, cook in pan with a little olive oil. Add garlic, salt, lime juice. Great filling for quesadillas.

Grilled with garlic, chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper. Sliced thinly for fajitas

Cover with a little almond meal and coconut flour, salt pepper, and baked. I don't do much grain, so this is a nice replacement for traditional flour

Bill 05-29-2013 11:23 AM

I boil them.

Serve

BendtheBar 05-29-2013 11:40 AM

A simple method...we cube them, then dip them in sour cream and salsa. Really spices up a boring chicken breast with little effort.

Grambo 06-05-2013 09:46 AM

Broiling is where it's at for me.

Also new favorite is Red Monkey Mango Habanero seasoning.

Sauce Franks Red Hot Buffalo sauce. I use that stuff up like crazy.