Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 04-26-2013, 07:31 AM   #1
Shorts
Hulk Smash!
Max Brawn
Points: 3,912, Level: 39 Points: 3,912, Level: 39 Points: 3,912, Level: 39
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: FOOD, nom nom
Shorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machineShorts is a lifting machine
Default My Juggernaut Trial

So I have finally received my free trial of Juggernaut HP.

I am going to be using it for all of my strength based training, and this will serve as my review.

A couple of first impressions:

Packaging: Good packaging, sturdy container and scoop.

Mixing: Used 1 scoop in 6 oz of water like recommended, very good mixing. A couple of shakes in the water bottle and it was mixed. I usually drink my preworkout pretty fast so I am not sure about any settling that may occur.

Taste: Probably the best tasting preworkout I have ever used, I have red raspberry and it tastes like kool-aid.

I used one scoop in 6 oz of water. There were no jittery feelings or anything that I would consider a negative side effect. I felt good through my heavy working sets, and was able to stay focused. I didn't feel anything more than I normally do than when I have a cup of coffee before hand, but I am going to run one scoop again and then may up the dosage to two scoops.

I have never been overly affected by preworkouts, so I am anxious to see how this works out for me, because I am always looking for a nice boost getting into the gym!

So far my first impressions have been good.

Class I Total @ 198: 525/335/600 (1460)

"No citizen has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training.... What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
-Socrates
Shorts is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links