Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   SHOULD i EAT IF I'M HUNGRY? (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13056)

LindenGarcia18 03-25-2013 03:47 PM

SHOULD i EAT IF I'M HUNGRY?

Starting to feel hungry now.
I ate all my meals for the day, but Since I've been on this diet, I've started to feel more hungry.

Should I have another meal to satisfy my hunger? Or would that be too much food seen as I'm already over my requirements.

BendtheBar 03-25-2013 03:49 PM

You are underweight and a teen. You should always eat when you are hungry. Your requirements are not numbers on paper. I recommended setting minimums, not maximums.

Listen to your body. You aren't going to get fat eating 80% good foods and listening to your body.

When you feel hungry you need to eat until full, and then eat a little more just so you can gain some weight.

Getting fat requires years and years of over eating. Even us adults who "get fat" and gain 40-50 pounds did so over the course of a decade or more. And even then, we ate a lot of junk food.

It requires a mammoth effort to get fat in a very short period of time eating mostly clean food.

Soldier 03-25-2013 03:58 PM

You shouldn't even wait until you're hungry to eat. If your hungry, you waited too long.:chow::chow::chow::chow:

leefarley 03-25-2013 04:13 PM

if your hungery eat, why shouldent you eat ? if your body is telling you to eat then eat more food the better the body needs food to grow and repair.

northernbulk 03-25-2013 04:13 PM

EAT

Off Road 03-25-2013 04:23 PM

It's a good time to eat some cottage cheese, beef jerky, raw nuts, and fresh fruit.

SCStrong 03-25-2013 05:39 PM

How many times must we tell you??? Eat already !!!!
You are young and exercising - eat, eat some more, and eat a lttle more. Then workout- hard!!

5kgLifter 03-25-2013 05:46 PM

Yes! :chow:

LindenGarcia18 03-25-2013 06:10 PM

OK!
I haven't checked back at this thread till now but I went with my instincts.
Beans on toast :)

Just didn't know weather I'd mess something up if I didn't stick to my diet. I knew you'd say this, just wanted to make sure.
Glad I know for sure now.

Thanks

hercules455 03-27-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 342109)
You are underweight and a teen. You should always eat when you are hungry. Your requirements are not numbers on paper. I recommended setting minimums, not maximums.

Listen to your body. You aren't going to get fat eating 80% good foods and listening to your body.

When you feel hungry you need to eat until full, and then eat a little more just so you can gain some weight.

Getting fat requires years and years of over eating. Even us adults who "get fat" and gain 40-50 pounds did so over the course of a decade or more. And even then, we ate a lot of junk food.

It requires a mammoth effort to get fat in a very short period of time eating mostly clean food.

I love this answer!