Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Test Booster That Works (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12200)

SCStrong 01-14-2013 01:56 PM

Test Booster That Works

Does such a beast exist? If so, what is its name?:chow:

nighttrain 01-14-2013 02:02 PM

thats a good question.. i have used many a TEST boosters and i can never really tell.. i'd like to hear what veryone else thinks

BendtheBar 01-14-2013 02:03 PM

Well I used ProLab's Horny Goat Weed back in 2008 and I noticed an improvement in morning wood by day 3. I was told this was a placebo by the younger, smarter guys. So somehow I placebo-ed myself into more erections without even considering the fact that morning wood would increase.

Back around 2000 I noticed that I was no longer waking up with this "condition." Around 2007 I had my test levels checked and they were 180ish. Morning wood had been non-existent for a long time.

I tried a test booster and it helped in that area when run 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

I hesitate to call this a placebo because I never once considered that my wood would improve. So....That's my story :)

BendtheBar 01-14-2013 02:05 PM

Regarding my post, I think one has to weigh wood, recovery and sleep (waking feeling like a zombie or no?) to see if it's helping.

There might be some placebo for some, obviously, but if someone is going to run a supp then I recommend getting scientific about it and rating these areas on a daily basis.

SCStrong 01-14-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 312032)
Well I used ProLab's Horny Goat Weed back in 2008 and I noticed an improvement in morning wood by day 3. I was told this was a placebo by the younger, smarter guys. So somehow I placebo-ed myself into more erections without even considering the fact that morning wood would increase........

.......I hesitate to call this a placebo because I never once considered that my wood would improve. So....That's my story :)

Jedi Mind Trick :rockon:

ricka182 01-14-2013 02:20 PM

DAA has been logged and bloodworked to prove it can elevate test levels. I've never done a logged run myself, but if it were completely bunk, it wouldn't still be selling solo, and as part of quite a few pre-mixed products.

SCStrong 01-14-2013 02:22 PM

DAA ? I am not familiar - who makes it?

ricka182 01-14-2013 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCStrong (Post 312041)
DAA ? I am not familiar - who makes it?

DAA is D-Aspartic Acid. It's made by many companies. Some sell it as just DAA, others incorporate it into a combo product.

Here is a link to the M&S store page on DAA, with more links to different DAA products.
D-Aspartic Acid (DAA) Supplements - Natural Testosterone Boosters!

tank316 01-14-2013 04:37 PM

I'm turning 50 this year, I havent tried to many Test Boosters in my past, AAEFX's Test Charge was really good. I'm running a cycle of PNI's Paragon stacked with D-Test [ DAA]. I've noticed strength gains, agressiveness[ more then normal] and libido increased. Sleep patterns are far better!!!!
Now depending on person's age, IMHO, you shouldnt really need a test booster.

SCStrong 01-14-2013 05:00 PM

I am part of the over forty crowd..... I could use the boost.