Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 11-14-2012, 01:24 PM   #1
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Archery 2000 Champion! Fish Eat Fish Champion! Power Driver Champion! Yeti Sports 1 Greece Champion! Penguinoids Champion!
Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine
Default FDA strikes again!

Not sure how many people are aware, but the FDA has wasted nearly $2M in tax-payer dollars with their latest assault on the supplement industry. Primordial Performance is going out of business, after an FDA raid which seized all AndroSeries products, topicals, raw ingrediants, research, equipment, formulas, everything.

The company has been struggling financially, and this is the proverbial straw that broke the camels back. Everything they made recently was legal and DSHEA compliant, but they still remained a target. They made a few mistakes in the past, but worked very hard to correct and prevent, but still remained in the crosshairs of the FDA, who also sent 30+ armed agents to raid the factory/office.

This is what our current administration does, wastes tax dollars going after companies like this that just layed off who-knows how many people in the SW Washington area, when there are legitimate drug issues all over the country they seemingly don't care about.

I'm glad I got to try their stuff, it worked well. I still have a bottle of Andro-Lean to run sometime in the future as well. Best of luck to Eric Portraz and his crew, hope they can make it through this and come out as the most unlikely victor.
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2012, 01:39 PM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

What was the basis for the raid? What were they doing illegally?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:54 PM   #3
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Archery 2000 Champion! Fish Eat Fish Champion! Power Driver Champion! Yeti Sports 1 Greece Champion! Penguinoids Champion!
Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

PP didn't have the best record with the FDA, so they were a target no matter what. Apparently, the FDA thought they were manufacturing steroids, and marketing them as such, when they are technically a dietary supplement company. Yes their stuff is strong, and close to, but not actual steroids.

They also made a claim that some of their products were as strong as injectable test, which is illegal to make such a statement I guess. As for other illegal activities, I'm not 100% sure what else they were tagged on. The PP forums has a thread I'm following, but so far only a single statement from Eric has been made. I'll find the link and post it here..

http://www.primordialperformance.com...ss-future.html
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote