Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 11-14-2012, 01:00 PM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default Note to Supplement Reps

I wanted to write down a few notes aimed at helping supplement reps. I hope they are helpful.

The Big Mistake

The biggest mistakes I see company reps making is not interacting with the community in an organic manner. Posting a log on a forum without social interaction is pretty much a waste of time. Simply stated, when people post in your log and you don't respond, or if you never post in the logs of others, your log will pretty much get ignored.

My advice is simple...interact. A few posts a day go a long way. Start a topical thread once a week. If something is on your mind, toss it out there for discussion. Easy.

The Facebook Only Approach

I see companies running great info, etc., on Facebook but then not posting it on forums. If you have a sub-forum here (or anywhere), use it! If you are offering deals, let the masses know.

The Anabolic Addiction Example

AA was a small supplement company, but they did everything right. They had reps who mingled, ran a lot of logs, and as a result it was hard to miss them.

I have AA t-shirts and supps at home.

The MAB Rule

This community supports companies who support us. We will provide a banner and sub-forum to any company that wants to be a part of this community.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 03-10-2013 at 11:01 AM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2012, 01:09 PM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

We also have a Facebook page with 15,000 fans. If you have a deal, let me know. Post it here and I can pimp it on Facebook.

Old 03-10-2013, 11:03 AM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Bump.

Old 03-10-2013, 02:04 PM   #4
bamazav
Bigger, Stronger, BAMA!
Max Brawn
Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97 Points: 26,424, Level: 97
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 5
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Deadlifts
bamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master memberbamazav is a master member

Though not a rep, I do like seeing the reps more involved than just commenting on threads related to their product.

Meet Maxes: Gym Maxes:
Squat 308 315
Bench 176 185 This WILL change!
Deadlift 408 375

Shooting for a 1000+ total for next meet, spring/summer 2015. (see quote below)

"If there is nothing you can improve on, your standards are too low!" - BAMA Strength Coach Scott Cochran

1Co 9:27 But I discipline my body and keep it under control, lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified
bamazav is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 11:06 PM   #5
cheftepesh
Brawn
Points: 934, Level: 16 Points: 934, Level: 16 Points: 934, Level: 16
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

cheftepesh has made some good postscheftepesh has made some good postscheftepesh has made some good postscheftepesh has made some good postscheftepesh has made some good postscheftepesh has made some good postscheftepesh has made some good postscheftepesh has made some good postscheftepesh has made some good postscheftepesh has made some good posts

Being a rep for a while now this is gospel. Reps should be active and help not just push a product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cheftepesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 12:46 AM   #6
Ramrod
Max Brawn
Points: 5,943, Level: 49 Points: 5,943, Level: 49 Points: 5,943, Level: 49
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: FOOD
Ramrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master memberRamrod is a master member

Good advice BTB....
Ramrod is offline   Reply With Quote