Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 02-27-2010, 11:03 PM   #31
MattB
Brawn
Points: 1,230, Level: 19 Points: 1,230, Level: 19 Points: 1,230, Level: 19
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

MattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
I used to crave milk...and when I say crave I mean CRAVE! I've been off of it for about 2 wks now and I don't even think about it much anymore.

Of course, I'm trying to cut....so that's why I'm not having milk. If I go on a bulk, it will be back on the menu. Other than that, I think the timing thing doesn't make enough difference to matter....but that's just my opinion that's probably not worth 2 pennies.
Rick their is nothing wrong with milk on a cut!! I had it up to a week out from my show.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2010, 11:21 PM   #32
RickB
Max Brawn
Points: 2,802, Level: 32 Points: 2,802, Level: 32 Points: 2,802, Level: 32
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

RickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good startRickB is off to a good start

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
Rick their is nothing wrong with milk on a cut!! I had it up to a week out from my show.
Well, I believe you Matt truly since you've done it. But since I'm not doing hardly any cardio, I'll stick to this for now. I normally drink a ton of milk. Also, since I think I'm a reactive hypoglycemic, it probably helps not to have the milk sugar. But I think i'd be like a smoker. I quit, but at any given point if I took one hit....I'd be roped back in
RickB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:28 PM   #33
MMA Max
Max Brawn
Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43 Points: 4,743, Level: 43
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%

MMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributorMMA Max is a dedicated contributor

I put down a Peanut Butter and jelly Samach!

" Deutscher Stolz weltweit "

Violence. It may not be the answer, But it sure cuts down on the questions!

MMA Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:25 AM   #34
MattB
Brawn
Points: 1,230, Level: 19 Points: 1,230, Level: 19 Points: 1,230, Level: 19
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

MattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributorMattB is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Well, I believe you Matt truly since you've done it. But since I'm not doing hardly any cardio, I'll stick to this for now. I normally drink a ton of milk. Also, since I think I'm a reactive hypoglycemic, it probably helps not to have the milk sugar. But I think i'd be like a smoker. I quit, but at any given point if I took one hit....I'd be roped back in
Rick with you having to take into account the reactive hypoglycemia, I would stick to whatever food sits well with you and keeps your energy stable. However, when it comes to a cut the main thing is just hitting your macronutrients for the meal. Sources of carbohydrates, etc are really a moot point. If you are in a caloric deficit you will lose weight. I'll stop their before I turn too many heads in disagreement haha
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 12:37 PM   #35
jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

^^ thats the beauty though.....you can have an opinion some may agree with and some may not. some people may be able to do things on a cut that some others may not. the thing i don't like is when people make it seem like there is only one way to do something. when it comes to the human body there are so many different variables and techniques to use its rediculous.
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote