Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Free Supplement Contest and Bad News (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1126)

BendtheBar 11-04-2009 09:28 AM

Free Supplement Contest and Bad News

As many of you know, MAB is sponsoring a belt at the 100% Raw World Powerlfiting Championships this weekend. I was schedule to go down. I'll Pump You Up provided me with a large box of supplement samples and t-shirts to give away.

The bad news...I just got off the phone with my sister-in-law. My wife's father just got placed in ICU. He has been sick on and off for months, and now they found an irregular heart beat. My wife is very upset, and I because of this situation, I can't leave town right now.

The good news...I spoke with Pete from I'll Pump You Up, and suggested that I do a contest to giveaway the items he generously provided. This weekend I will be putting together a contest, with 5-10 winners.

Winners will receive supplement samples and/or t-shirts. Supplements include protein powders, NO products, etc.

I will announce the details of this contest this weekend.

Please support I'll Pump You Up. Pete is a great guy, and they provide top notch customer service.

glwanabe 11-04-2009 09:33 AM

Sorry about the Family Situation MAB. I hope everything will turn out for the best. Will keep your Family in mind. Jeff

BendtheBar 11-04-2009 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glwanabe (Post 9001)
Sorry about the Family Situation MAB. I hope everything will turn out for the best. Will keep your Family in mind. Jeff

Thanks. He's a tough old bugger, but he just won't sit still. The doctors have been telling him to take it easy, but he won't listen. My wife is very upset, and I can't blame her.

jwood 11-04-2009 11:03 AM

I am sorry to hear about your family MAB, my grandfather was the same way, would not listen to the doctors and was just not willing to rest. I hope everything turns out to be ok.

BendtheBar 11-04-2009 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwood (Post 9006)
I am sorry to hear about your family MAB, my grandfather was the same way, would not listen to the doctors and was just not willing to rest. I hope everything turns out to be ok.

Thanks Jwood. It's a good trait to have when you're older, but it sure can be a curse as well.

RickB 11-04-2009 11:20 AM

Steve, I'm sorry to hear this! I'll keep your father-in-law and his family in my thoughts and prayers!

rippednmichigan 11-04-2009 11:20 AM

Sorry to hear about this again so soon Steve. I will keep him in my thoughts.

BendtheBar 11-04-2009 11:50 AM

Thanks Rick and Ripped. It's been a hard last 30 days between my father-in-law and grandmother.

rippednmichigan 11-05-2009 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuscleandBrawn (Post 9013)
Thanks Rick and Ripped. It's been a hard last 30 days between my father-in-law and grandmother.

I'm praying for you big guy, they say disasters come in threes.

nighttrain 11-05-2009 09:37 PM

they will be in my prayers big guy.... God bless