Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 11-03-2009, 09:47 PM   #1
JesseA
Über Member
Uber Brawn
Points: 3,369, Level: 36 Points: 3,369, Level: 36 Points: 3,369, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

JesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributorJesseA is a consistent contributor
Default HGHup by Applied Nutriceuticals

Applied Nutriceuticals - Better Results Through Science

I just listened to the latest Superhuman Radio episode, this sounds like an interesting supplement in between an anabolic and pro-hormone, but not either.

Looks like you would need two bottles to run a 6-week cycle, at $54/bottle it's a bit expensive, but way cheaper than real HGH, but I doubt it's anywhere near as effective!

Anyone want to try it out and let us know how it works?
JesseA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2009, 07:46 AM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I was looking at it last night, and made a image of its contents.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hghup.jpg
Views:	3944
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	42  

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:58 AM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

chlorophytum borivilianum

Chlorophytum borivilianum is eaten as a leaf vegetable in some parts of India, and its roots are used medicinally as a sex tonic under the name safed moosli. The medicinal value is thought to derive from its saponin content, up to 17 percent by dry weight. It has also recently been suggested that it may produce an aphrodisiac agent. It is a herb with lanceolate leaves, from tropical wet forests. As medicinal demand has increased, the plant has been brought under cultivation. The saponins and alkaloids present in the plant are the source of its alleged aphrodisiac properties.

mucuna pruriens

Mucuna pruriens is sometimes used as a coffee substitute called "Nescafe" (not to be confused with the commercial brand). Cooked fresh shoots or beans can also be eaten. This requires that they be soaked from at least 30 minutes to 48 hours in advance of cooking, or the water changed up to several times during cooking, since otherwise the plant can be toxic to humans. The above described process leaches out chemical compounds such as levodopa, making the product suitable for consumption. If consumed in large quantities as food, unprocessed Mucuna pruriens is toxic to nonruminant mammals including humans.

In history, M. pruriens has been used as an effective aphrodisiac. It is still used to increase libido in both men and women due to its dopamine inducing properties. Dopamine has a profound influence on sexual function.A typical dose for a man is 15 g of ground seeds mixed with cow's milk.

Mucuna pruriens seeds have also been found to have antidepressant properties when consumed.

Dried leaves of Mucuna pruriens are sometimes smoked.

Mucuna pruriens has also recently become popular among lucid dreaming enthusiasts: when combined with other supplements that stimulate the cholinergic system, the dopamine presumably produced from the consumption of Mucuna pruriens confers upon the lucid dreamer greater motivation and confidence.

bioperine

BioPerine® is the only product sourced out of piperine to obtain a patented status for its ability to increase the bioavailability of nutritional compounds. Secondly, it is the only source from piperine to have undergone clinical studies in the U.S. to substantiate its safety and efficacy for nutritional use.

BioPerine®

Is a standardized extract from the fruit of Piper nigrum L (black pepper) or Piper longum L (long pepper).
* Contains 95 percent of piperine.
*May be co-administered with various nutrients for both human and animal health.
* Is Nature's Bioavailability Enhancing Thermonutrient.
Pepper
If you lack the one ingredient that can change the way your body looks, just go for BioPerine®. Get more for your body from this supplement.

Why athletes use Bioperine

Based on clinical data, having Bioperine in the digestive system with supplemented nutrients results in enhanced absorption. Studies show that when Bioperine is taken with other nutrients, it significantly increases the absorption of those nutrients.

Ways that Bioperine can enhance Fat Loss:

* Piperine, in the patented form of Bioperine, may enhance the body's natural thermogenic activity

Ways that Bioperine can enhance Longevity:

* Assist the digestive system with supplemented nutrients, resulting in enhanced absorption

huperzine-A

In the US Huperzine A is sold as a dietary supplement for memory support. The botanical has been used in China for centuries for the treatment of swelling, fever and blood disorders. Clinical trials in China has shown it to be effective in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease,[2] and has been shown to enhance memory in healthy young students in one study. [3]

Huperzine A has also attracted the attention of US medical science. It is currently being investigated as a possible treatment for diseases characterized by neurodegeneration – particularly Alzheimer’s disease.[6][7] It has been found to be an inhibitor of the enzyme acetylcholinesterase.[8] The structure of the complex of huperzine A with acetylcholinesterase has been solved by X-ray crystallography (PDB code: 1VOT; see the 3D structure).This is the same mechanism of action of pharmaceutical drugs such as galantamine and donepezil used to treat Alzheimer's disease. Huperzine A is also a NMDA receptor antagonist[citation needed] which protects the brain against glutamate induced damage, and it increases nerve growth factor levels.[citation needed]

Clinical trials in China have shown that huperzine A is comparably effective to the drugs currently on the market, and may even be a bit safer in terms of side effects.[citation needed] Currently, the National Institute on Aging is conducting a Phase II clinical trial to evaluate the safety and efficiency of huperzine A in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease in a randomized controlled trial of its effect on cognitive function. Recently, it has been investigated for its effectiveness against epilepsy in an initial 20-person clinical study by Harvard University neuroscientists examining its worth and side effects in those who are not satisfactorily treated by existing pharmaceuticals.

Old 11-04-2009, 07:59 AM   #4
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

HGHUP♂ is proven to elevate natural GH production by over 2000% and Testosterone by over 150%!

HGHup♂ is so unique it falls into a new category altogether. HGHup♂ is the world’s first hANh™ (Hybrid Anabolic / Near Hormonal); which is defined as a product that engages a synchronization of natural and exogenous factors to produce a pronounced anabolic and hormonal response. The distinct advantage of a hANh is that the user is able to obtain maximal physiological benefits comparable to that of fully hormonal products while minimizing potential side effects and disruption of endogenous factors post-usage.

HGHup♂ promotes unprecedented increases in serum HGH and testosterone levels without a prescription. It is the only orally viable compound that is proven to increase HGH AND testosterone in human subjects.

USERS WILL EXPERIENCE:

* Average of 8% increase in lean muscle mass (in 6 weeks)
* Average of 25% reduction in body fat percentage (in 6 weeks)
* Increased strength via improved neural connectivity – add 20-40 lbs. on all major lifts!
* Faster healing of injuries and better recovery from physical stress and training
* Better skin tone – reverses premature aging
* Deeper, more restful sleep – feel better and more alert upon waking
* Healthier, more youthful feeling

Old 11-04-2009, 09:02 AM   #5
TitanWIP
Uber Brawn
Points: 3,856, Level: 39 Points: 3,856, Level: 39 Points: 3,856, Level: 39

TitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good postsTitanWIP has made some very good posts

I might give it a try. We'll see how the funds are after my girlfriend spends her share.
TitanWIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:03 PM   #6
BigFiveFive
White Mamba
Max Brawn
Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Barbell Rows
Fav Supp: AMS Pump Fixx
BigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributor

hmm...im not seeing anything that just says GROW.
BigFiveFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 02:42 PM   #7
thumpinos
Uber Brawn
Points: 4,122, Level: 40 Points: 4,122, Level: 40 Points: 4,122, Level: 40

thumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good poststhumpinos has made some very good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFiveFive View Post
hmm...im not seeing anything that just says GROW.

Usually when it's like a botanical garden the supplements usually a lot of hype. Don't get me wrong, a lot of this stuff can increase test levels, and some of it is good for the organs and shit. Just check out a PCT regiment, it's all milk thistle this and berries that.

This supplement might be a decent test booster, but I don't know about 2000% GH levels. That's pretty much hype, or else the natives in that area would all look like freaks.
Old 01-29-2010, 01:47 AM   #8
Fastone
Points: 105, Level: 2 Points: 105, Level: 2 Points: 105, Level: 2

Fastone is off to a bad start

I am presently using HGHup and I can say that I am pleased with the results so far. My sleep has been magnificent which is important working an odd shift (4:00pm-2:30am). I am into my fourth week and I definitely can see progress in my definition, stamina and overall alertness. I took HGHup for the 1st 3 weeks with nothing else so I could truly assess wether it had any effect or not. A little about me, I'm 57 been training off and on for 35 years. Had major shoulder surgery in 08 ( feel great now). I feel that HGHup is definitely worth a tryout.
Fastone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 03:01 AM   #9
DocColossus
Captain, Team 50'
Max Brawn
Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73

Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Hammer Low Pull
Fav Supp: Jack3d, Yok3d, ModernBCAA
DocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanWIP View Post
I might give it a try. We'll see how the funds are after my girlfriend spends her share.
Epic avi!
DocColossus is offline   Reply With Quote