Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Nutrition, Diet and Supplements (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Team AX is in the BUILDING!!! (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10703)

emekajokammor 07-26-2012 02:49 PM

Team AX is in the BUILDING!!!

Hey MAB family!

Many of you are already familiar with me, as Iím a regular here, but Iíve been bragging and boasting to my company owner and sponsor about how great of a community it is here and how we need to interact with you guys.

and finally......

WE ARE HERE!!:rockon:

A brief summary about our company, and I mean very brief cuz Iím typing it and not copying and pasting...

At AX our customers are our number one priority. It's that plain and simple. Thatís why you don't see us wasting thousands and millions of dollars on advertising, trying to trick you into believing in our products.

Our focus is to make quality products that do what you bought them for. We donít have pages and pages of products, yet we have quality products that took time and resources to carefully develop.

Let us help you reach your goals!

I'm fairly new to AX, been here for about 6 or 7 months, just became one of their sponsored athletes in May and Iíve loved every bit of being with this company. I am completely blown away at how much they give and give and give some more.

They have given away free full sized products every week via Facebook (www.facebook.com/athleticxtreme) since i've been on board! We've done giveaways, beta tests, just because, etc. We don't mind sharing the gift of AX.

Speaking of sharing the gift...How about we share the gift of healing?

Post a pic of an AX product and why you want to try a full sized sample for FREE!!:rockon::rockon:

Clickster 07-26-2012 03:55 PM

I am here.

I am looking forward to getting to know all of you.

I have been part of the AX team since last October. I am very passionate when it comes to our brand. I am very proud of our line and believe in it 100%. This seems like a great place and I am excited about devoting some of my time to this community.

Hit me up if you ever need any help or have any questions.

BendtheBar 07-26-2012 04:03 PM

Welcome aboard AX and make yourself at home.

Clickster 07-26-2012 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 262756)
Welcome aboard AX and make yourself at home.

Thanks bud. Appreciate it.

gaspers04 07-26-2012 07:00 PM

Welcome aboard AX/Clickster

Mr.Silverback 07-26-2012 08:00 PM

Welcome aboard!

emekajokammor 07-26-2012 11:18 PM

AX sponsored athlete Emekajokammor and his team Gettin GEEKED!!!

bb12 07-27-2012 05:31 PM

I believe you all know me ;)

Also part of the AX family well before my AA days and been with then again for almost a year (this time)

emekajokammor 07-30-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bb12 (Post 263127)
I believe you all know me ;)

Also part of the AX family well before my AA days and been with then again for almost a year (this time)

With over 1500 post i'm sure someone knows you!! :rockon: lol

3clipseGT 08-04-2012 08:11 PM

AX in the house!! :rockon: