Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2012, 10:40 PM   #1
Trevor Lane
I am a VIKING!
Max Brawn
Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%

Training Exp: A few
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: T-Bomb II
Trevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beast
Default Protein Pudding

I saw this vid:
where Brian Shaw says he snacks on MHP's protein pudding and it sounded awesome.
So, of course I clicked on the supplement store here and looked it up: Power Pak Pudding by MHP: Lowest Prices at Muscle & Strength, and was imediately dissapointed by 2 things, the price & the inclusion of soy protein which actually renders the other proteins less useable.
Then I came up with a brilliant idea, which is to make my own... although mine is technically a custard because it has eggs. I simply added 2 scoops of whey powder & an egg to some sugar free instant pudding with some whole milk (instead of the recommended skim). This means my flavors are nearly limitless and it's only costing me about 50 cents per 1.5 cup serving, but mine has 2.5x the calories and 3x the fat. The macros come out like this 487.9 cals, 15g fat, 43g protein, and 43g carbs. I'm, still refining it. In fact I think the next batch will be only 1 cup of milk instead of the 2 cups that the pudding mix says to use. This will bring the carbs down a bit and it will thicken it up more. But, that will make it cost about $1 per serving... still 1/3 the cost of the MHP stuff.

Last edited by Trevor Lane; 07-13-2012 at 10:42 PM.
Trevor Lane is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links