Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Supplements, Nutrition & Diet > Nutrition, Diet and Supplements
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Nutrition, Diet and Supplements Discuss nutrition, diet, cutting and weight loss. Supplement discussions as well.

Old 05-18-2012, 03:37 PM   #11
Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Taxing our health with constant and unending advertisements for quick and easy junk disguised as 'healthy', then taxing us on them.

Holy **** if I was more paranoid...
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2012, 03:38 PM   #12
SeventySeven
Max Brawn
Points: 5,586, Level: 48 Points: 5,586, Level: 48 Points: 5,586, Level: 48
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 1 year+
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Xtend
SeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machineSeventySeven is a lifting machine

I have no words for this stupidity.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:41 PM   #13
Kuytrider
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Sounds like yet another sneaky way to rob people. There will be a tax on air in the next 20 years!
The day the government (any government) actually cares about the proles will be will day after never. Keep the people helpless and in fear; otherwise, they would realise they don't need idiot politicians creating new rules to 'protect' us when all they're doing is feathering their nests.
Sorry, don't mean to get political.

One other point: The woman who said she's eat healthier just to save money.
How about you, I don't know, eat healthy to avoid obesity, diabetes, heart disease and other illnesses in later life?

Getting it done one session at a time.
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 03:43 PM   #14
Kuytrider
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazc View Post
Taxing our health with constant and unending advertisements for quick and easy junk disguised as 'healthy', then taxing us on them.

Holy **** if I was more paranoid...
In a rush? How about some Microwaveable hotdogs, containing 27% meat and a bunch of additives and other crap we can't actually describe. Wash it down with a nice bottle of Mountain Dew, only 60 grams of sugar per half litre!
SPECIAL OFFER: NO FAT TAX COS THE 'MAN' SAY IT HEALTHY

Getting it done one session at a time.
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 03:46 PM   #15
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I can barely afford natural foods as it is.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 03:47 PM   #16
bruteforce
The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuytrider View Post

One other point: The woman who said she's eat healthier just to save money.
How about you, I don't know, eat healthy to avoid obesity, diabetes, heart disease and other illnesses in later life?
Or, or, or maybe save money by not eating so damn much in the first place! I swear I'm go to run for public office if crap like this keeps up. Start up a "bugger off" party. Anyone who joins can opt out of stupid crap like this but is responsible for their own decisions, no coming to Uncle Sam and demanding payment because they got fat from being moronic.

I want to throat punch every person who doesn't take responsibility for their actions and wants to make me pay for how effing dumb they are. I don't punch them because I take responsibility for my own actions and alter my behavior to avoid jail time.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:49 PM   #17
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Let's just start our own country.

Last edited by BendtheBar; 05-18-2012 at 03:58 PM.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:50 PM   #18
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteforce View Post
Or, or, or maybe save money by not eating so damn much in the first place! I swear I'm go to run for public office if crap like this keeps up. Start up a "bugger off" party. Anyone who joins can opt out of stupid crap like this but is responsible for their own decisions, no coming to Uncle Sam and demanding payment because they got fat from being moronic.

I want to throat punch every person who doesn't take responsibility for their actions and wants to make me pay for how effing dumb they are. I don't punch them because I take responsibility for my own actions and alter my behavior to avoid jail time.
Can I join The BOP?
Old 05-18-2012, 03:51 PM   #19
Fazc
Max Brawn
Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77 Points: 14,403, Level: 77
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%

Training Exp: 12+ years
Fav Exercise: Bench Press
Fav Supp: Chicken
Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!Fazc is one with Crom!

Ameritain.

Britica.

Hmmmmmmm or secret option number trois... The Kingdom of Faz.
Fazc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 03:55 PM   #20
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

The Nation of Domination.