Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 06-18-2012, 06:28 AM   #11
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustgetbigger View Post
If I decide to do cardio, will this deter my building muscles? I have heard that if you want to build muscles, just lift and stay away from the cardio. I like the idea of cardio, but then again, I must get bigger!
If you do cardio while bulking you'll build up a decent cardiovascular base to use ready for cutting; it's pointless to wait until you "need" the cardio aspect in your cutting before actually doing any, that just makes your cutting phase that much harder to accomplish.

Just do it! :vroam"
Old 06-18-2012, 08:08 AM   #12
emekajokammor
Menace
Max Brawn
Points: 9,293, Level: 64 Points: 9,293, Level: 64 Points: 9,293, Level: 64
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 7
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Probably seated row
Fav Supp: Anabolic Pump
emekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beastemekajokammor is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
Like Swede said, it is actually helpful as long as you keep it regulated. You can't ride two horses with one ass, so keep the conditioning levels moderate.
Laughed really hard when i read this!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanCT View Post
D.T. does, but if heis an ectomorph, as i suspect...he shouldnt do much cardio because he's gonna have a hard time bulking as it is. doesnt need to worry about replacing cals that he burned doing cardio on top of trying to beat his metabolism.
Agreed. You must know your body type. Ecto's need very little cardio to lose weight so they must be very careful during a bulking phase where as Endo's need days of cardio to lose weight. That must be taken into consideration.

I'm an Endo and i'm doing LISS cardio for 30min 5 times a week during my bulking phase.

www.EmekaOkammor.com

Philippians 4:13
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Luke 1:37
"For with God nothing shall be impossible."

Ronnie Coleman Signature Series V.I.P. Athlete

www.thesimplefitness.com
emekajokammor is offline   Reply With Quote