|02-20-2012, 09:16 AM||#1|
Manlet of Malice
Join Date: Aug 2010
5 quick tips for BB'ing newbs.
1. stop weighing yourself and freaking out about your BF%. Besides competing and trying to land in a specific weight class, those numbers dont necessarily matter as much as what you see in the mirror. This is a visual sport. Which brings me to...
2. use the mirror and/or pictures to judge your progress.
3. lift as heavy as you can with solid form.
4. stretch during and between exercises, when youre muscle is full of blood.
5. DIET IS KING, stop overthinking high reps, low reps, etc when it comes to cutting or bulking. speaking purely from a bodybuilder point of view, the truth is different rep ranges work better for different muscle groups. Hell ive seen people lose fat and add muscle during a prep. The better you know the science AND art of nutrition, the more power you have over your body.
|bbing, newbs, quick, tips|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Quick Hit AI sportsnutrition Recover Pro||Learn||Supplement Reviews||0||06-03-2011 12:59 PM|
|Quick Question||MMA Max||Muscle Building and Bodybuilding||5||05-17-2010 04:45 PM|
|Quick Health and Fitness Tips by Dr. David Ryan||Dork McSchlorp||General Board||0||10-16-2009 01:14 AM|
|Quick Tips to Boost Your Metabolism||Iron Gladiator||General Board||0||07-04-2009 03:53 PM|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|