Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 02-19-2012, 03:46 PM   #11
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillen View Post
. I have tried (maybe not hard enough) to keep a log here on Steve's forum, but can't keep motivated to keep it. The reason is I keep an extensive personal log (One Note, Excel, etc) and I am VERY independently strong in what I want to do; maybe Steve can bust my balls and get me motivated to post in it:

Chillen
Just wanted to comment on this point, if you use copy and paste, it's easier to fill out a log, then just copy and paste similar workouts from a word document etc and just fill in the weightloads for each exercise.

You only have to set up one word document and you can keep using that to paste in to the thread of a journal, saves a whole lot of typing.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:08 AM   #12
TitanCT
Manlet of Malice
Max Brawn
Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

TitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master member

diet is what does the work to change your body more than anything else. your lifting routines shouldnt change just because youre cutting or bulking. cardio can help a cut, of course, but i like to let my nutrition do the majority of my work. I've seen a video with Erin Stern, and she even says she always lifts heavy...just sayin.

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Learn.Apply.Grow

www.advancedmusclescience.com

ForeRunnerLabs
www.forerunnerlabs.com/

The Lab
www.advancedmusclesciencelab.com//

"Abs on a skinny guy are like big boobs on a fat chick - they don't count." -Shelby Starnes
TitanCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:19 AM   #13
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
Don't change anything right off the bat. Get your diet dialed in, continue to train hard and add cardio slowly as needed. This is the advice I see parroted but I believe it is sound.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote