Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2012, 11:41 AM   #1
d0cthal
Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1 Points: 12, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

d0cthal is off to a good startd0cthal is off to a good startd0cthal is off to a good startd0cthal is off to a good startd0cthal is off to a good start
Default Dont be afraid to get big

time spend not in the gym is time wasted as far as bodybuilding is concerned.
If you sleep, your not lifting enough.
Dinner time? Dont even bother: thats time you could spend lifting weights.
If you rest between sets, your not doing it right because that is time you could be spending lifting more weights.
If you have to leave the gym to go to school, then you are never gonna get big because that is time you could be spending lifting weights instead.
You like to party every now and then? Dont even bother, there is no way you can get big if you waste your time having fun. Weightlifting is your one and only hobby.
Muscles are built in the gym, every second you spend not lifting weights your muscles are deteriorating.
Days off? are you kidding me?? You will atrophy to a skinny piece of dirt if you take a whole day off.
If you ever experiance joy or happyness in a gym, then you are just wasting your time.
People who enjoy going to the gym simply arn't working hard enough.
If you arnt screaming in agony every second you are in that gym then you might as well cancel your membership because otherwise you aint doing nothin good for yourself.
If you dont throw up after every session, if you dont tear muscles every week, then thats a sign you are not working nearly as hard as you need to be.
Bodybuilding is about 1000% focus and determination, there has to be absolutly nothing else in your head execpt for getting ripped.
Anybody who is afraid to do every single thing listed here is afraid to get big.
d0cthal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links