Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Muscle Building and Bodybuilding (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   question about pct. (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8464)

rawdog 01-04-2012 12:09 PM

question about pct.

my friend just got a pct and he's only taking a legal natural testosterone booster. i was wondering if it's really neccessary and if so whats a good pct. i always thought pct was mainly for use after a serious cycle, not something you can buy at gnc.

ricka182 01-04-2012 12:26 PM

If your friend bought the T-Booster at GNC, he will not need a PCT.

What is the product, and what is the PCT he bought?

And, just curious...are you the friend? It's ok, that's how most people ask questions like this.

rippednmichigan 01-04-2012 01:20 PM

Confused by the question? Is the testbooster the PCT or are you asking if you need a PCT for a testbooster? A good majority of the stuff at GNC is WAY over priced and/or garbage. What's your friends age any way? If he's not over 21 I wouldn't suggest much more than a good multi, protein powder, some Kre-Alkalyn (my favorite type of creatine) and some fish oil.

TitanCT 01-04-2012 02:46 PM

Im just gonna shut my mouth for now...

ricka182 01-04-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitanCT (Post 204210)
Im just gonna shut my mouth for now...

Why so quiet?

TitanCT 01-04-2012 04:57 PM

Oh ok.
First of all, this is posted in the beginner thread and beginners shouldnt be toying with test boosters or prohormones. Secondly, you shouldnt be using shit if you dont already have your pct planned. Lastly, theres no magic potion, pills, oils, etc. Stop beng in such a rush to get huge. I will bet that all or most gains made off this will vanish because you kids dont know nutrition either.

rawdog 01-06-2012 12:37 PM

haha no im not the friend. he bought test 400 or somthing like that. and some guys at work said that it requires a pct. he got pct assist. and i told i didn't think pct was neccessary. but just wanted to make sure

ricka182 01-06-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rawdog (Post 204967)
haha no im not the friend. he bought test 400 or somthing like that. and some guys at work said that it requires a pct. he got pct assist. and i told i didn't think pct was neccessary. but just wanted to make sure

Ok..Tell him to stop taking it now!

I just did some research it seems to me that Test400 is indeed a Prohormone stack, having 3 compounds included. I can't seem to find what they are, but through some old forum posts on a different site, it looks like it's a Tren based PH. Your friend will need proper support and PCT for sure.

PCT assist is a good product, but not enough. There are other on-cycle supps he should be taking..

Technically, as Titan said..if he has to ask about PCT for this, he doesn't know enough about it, or what it can do, both good and bad. He certainly did not buy it at any GNC, if he says he did, either he is lying, or that GNC is breaking some major rules. Tren has been banned by the FDA.

rawdog 01-06-2012 06:32 PM

damn. i told him to read up on it. buts hes older and said he knows what he was doing. but thanks for the help. what about other natural test boosters that are legal. something like xpi syntheroid? or supps like that. i've got a lot of guys out here just ordering supps out the ass, and i'm trying to help them. i tell them the basics. to get started. but they are trying to find the magice pill just trying to buy stuff to blow up over night. they arent listening and wasting money. i've heard probably 10 different test boosters.

ricka182 01-07-2012 01:51 PM

That stuff looks like garbage...it's trib and horny goat weed. There are much better natty boosters. Bioforge by Biotivia is one, I've used all 3 versions, 1 was good, 2 was okay, and 3 is really good. I like BF3 because it is more than just a booster. It does that, plus controls cortisol, and has other overall healthy life ingredients. Last time I checked, it was out of stock everywhere, due to shortage of raws they need to make it.

There's also DAA. It's fairly cheap, and works well. Although, remember neither is a magic pill. Hard work and a proper diet is more important than any supp..but those are a couple that could give a bump in progress.