Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 12-13-2011, 06:20 PM   #11
Chillen
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannebe91 View Post
I wish for a 6 pack. Does anyone know if those electric ab machines really work or are they just a hoax?
Its BS, and stay away from it.

I earned a lean core, just by designing workouts around the way the body was designed to function: TO PERFORM PHYSICAL ACTIVITY, and perform as one cohesive unit, and putting a lasso of knowledge around my dietary structure.

And, I am apprehensive giving you additional advice, because I know so little about your current physical position.

Do you have a log here on MAB, I haven't seen?

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:

Last edited by Chillen; 12-13-2011 at 06:22 PM.
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2011, 07:18 AM   #12
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannebe91 View Post
I wish for a 6 pack. Does anyone know if those electric ab machines really work or are they just a hoax?
6-pack = weight training + diet

^that's the simple and effective solution.

Electric impulse abs machines, with little electrical impulses are great for rehab patients that have had damage to tissue etc and are used to stimulate the muscles which is not the same as working the muscles. Basically, useless for what you're after!
Old 12-15-2011, 09:43 AM   #13
Jamesw
Brawn

Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: plyo pistol
Jamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributor

Any program that tries to sell you ripped abs is a farce. Abs are a function of fat loss.

If this is your goal simply to have ripped abs then I suggest you re-evaluate. A simple goal based in vanity almost certainly leads to failure and frustration. See my siggy line. lol
"When I see guys working out for cosmetic reasons, I see vanity exposing them in the worst way, as cartoon characters, billboards for imbalance and insecurity. Strength reveals itself through character." -Henry Rollins
Jamesw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 10:28 AM   #14
runwithme
Brawn

runwithme has made some quality postsrunwithme has made some quality postsrunwithme has made some quality postsrunwithme has made some quality postsrunwithme has made some quality postsrunwithme has made some quality posts

They dont work at all. Best just stick to your normal ab routine.
runwithme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 10:31 AM   #15
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Only place I see a use for them is for wheelchair people with nerve damage. They atleast keep the muscle active. But abbs are all nutrition.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote