Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 10-01-2011, 01:48 AM   #1
embrance
Brawn

embrance has made some quality postsembrance has made some quality postsembrance has made some quality postsembrance has made some quality postsembrance has made some quality postsembrance has made some quality posts
Default Experiment Part 2

So my first full body self designed program was a success.I have posted it and you can see the results in my log.So I will be now doing some other kind of work:
1)It consists of blocks of 2 weeks,a full cycle is 4 weeks.Total training program will be 3 full cycles.
2)First 2 week will be a program similar to reg parks,with a small modification.Second block of 2 weeks,will be Steve Reeves full body,with cardio strength between the days.

I will post the full plan soon.
embrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2011, 09:44 AM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Best of luck Embrace. Looking forward to seeing how things shake out.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 09:50 AM   #3
embrance
Brawn

embrance has made some quality postsembrance has made some quality postsembrance has made some quality postsembrance has made some quality postsembrance has made some quality postsembrance has made some quality posts

Ok.So I read many articles and though that the best way to do what I want is a full body approach with some powerlifting template in the middle.

So For the first weeks block I will be using the Reevers Classic Phusique program as it is.
The second 2 weeks block is this,based on the RAW Powerlifting guide here,on M&B,with some small changes.
The idea is,that I love breaking PRs and lift heavy stuff,and I wont be doing this with Reeves for quite a while,also the fibers types each training uses are different and last but not least,my CNS will be fully utilized if I perform some singles every now and then.

Here the template:
Monday:

Bench Press 5 singles, followed by 2-3 triples
Chins 5 x 12<-Will do Pullups for as many reps as possible.
Incline DB. Bench 58
Cable Rows 58
Flyes 512<-wont be doing this.Not really helpfull,especially on the level I am currently.
Bicep Curl 512

Tuesday:

Squat 5 singles, followed by 1 back off set of higher reps<-I will do this,with 50% of weight used for the singles,for as many reps as possible with goal of 20.
GMs 55
Leg Press 55<-wont be doing this.I will do walking lunges with the same rep scheme.
Abs +Hypers superseted back to back.

Thursday:

Overhead Press 5 singles, followed by 1 back off set of higher reps
CGBP 58
Rows 58
Rear Laterals 512<-
Bicep Curl 512

Friday:

Deadlift 5 singles, then 1 set of as many reps as possible with 50% of singles,goal is 20 reps.
Deficit Deadlift 3 triples<-Wont do this.
Rack Deadlift 3 triples<-Will perform an additional set.
Abs +Hypers superseted back to back.
embrance is offline   Reply With Quote