Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 09-06-2011, 06:38 PM   #11
embrance
Brawn
Points: 1,024, Level: 17 Points: 1,024, Level: 17 Points: 1,024, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

embrance has made some quality postsembrance has made some quality postsembrance has made some quality postsembrance has made some quality postsembrance has made some quality postsembrance has made some quality posts

Diet is my only actual problem atm.Maybe I will go in the Warrior Diet way as it is easier with the same results pretty much.
embrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2011, 08:11 PM   #12
#Maverick#
Mental State Is Zenlike
Max Brawn
Points: 3,352, Level: 36 Points: 3,352, Level: 36 Points: 3,352, Level: 36
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: About 8 Months
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: MILK
#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts#Maverick# has made some very good posts

triceps hammered = good while doing pressing work, but my progess skyrocketed for bp and chest mass once i started doing dumbell press work, incline, flat and decline i hit it from all angles and my press numbers went from 100 x 5 to 135x7 in like a month and a half right now i max on 185 i wanna go back to dumbell pressing you will love it bro.

diet is the most important most important thing is avoid processed foods and u should be good, like if if you have a craving for sweet eat strawberries and fruits, if you avoid processed food you should be ok
#Maverick# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:26 AM   #13
embrance
Brawn

embrance has made some quality postsembrance has made some quality postsembrance has made some quality postsembrance has made some quality postsembrance has made some quality postsembrance has made some quality posts

I will add some dumbeel press work then once I finish my 6 week cycle and post results here.Currently all my number sky rocketed anyway,so I am in a good path i believe.
I will try to avoid procesed foods,it seems the first and easiest step to a good direction.Thanks.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:15 AM   #14
Chillen
Max Brawn
Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52 Points: 6,498, Level: 52
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Training Exp: 5+ years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Pullup/Bent Over Row
Fav Supp: Feeding the Brain
Chillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master memberChillen is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by embrance View Post
The major thing i want is visible abs.That can happen along with a performance boost as I am cleaned up my diet.I have done it in the past in 4 weeks,now with 2 extra weeks it will be awesome.
Do you have a current pic?

What do you mean by cleaning up your diet? This can have a different meaning to many different people. Where are you setting your calories and macros? What makes you so certain in two weeks?

Do not take this the wrong way, but we must be provided personal information to the extent it allows good sound advice.

I am not going to give advice to anyone in which I do not know the beginning foundation in which to base advice from. How much do you weigh now, and how tall are you? Basically what are your personal particulars?

You could (for all I know), be skinny-fat, where you carry extra BF on the core (and want this off to reveal to core), and basically have no upper/lower (supporting muscle). This is nothing against you. But on fitness forums we can get all sorts of people in all sorts of personal positions, wanting different sort of things from their diet and training. It is important that one provides all the personal information necessary to allow one to make as accurate a diagnosis/recommendation as possible.

BTB: Do we have a thread (say a sticky), where the title reads (something like), Read this before posting for assistance? (or something like this). I understand this will be ignored/missed by some new users, but it does give the regulars a template post or could link to (say the list of questions to ask) that could be copied and pasted to the thread. Just a thought, I haven't looked to see if you have it. I can write it, if you would like me to.

After losing 40+ unwanted lbs:

At 152/154lbs:

At 162-168:
Chillen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 11:01 AM   #15
embrance
Brawn

Because people keep asking and dont read thw whole tropic where I mention that my current pic is down some topics in the same page:
http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/ful...formation.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillen View Post
Do you have a current pic?

What do you mean by cleaning up your diet? This can have a different meaning to many different people. Where are you setting your calories and macros? What makes you so certain in two weeks?

Do not take this the wrong way, but we must be provided personal information to the extent it allows good sound advice.

I am not going to give advice to anyone in which I do not know the beginning foundation in which to base advice from. How much do you weigh now, and how tall are you? Basically what are your personal particulars?

You could (for all I know), be skinny-fat, where you carry extra BF on the core (and want this off to reveal to core), and basically have no upper/lower (supporting muscle). This is nothing against you. But on fitness forums we can get all sorts of people in all sorts of personal positions, wanting different sort of things from their diet and training. It is important that one provides all the personal information necessary to allow one to make as accurate a diagnosis/recommendation as possible.

BTB: Do we have a thread (say a sticky), where the title reads (something like), Read this before posting for assistance? (or something like this). I understand this will be ignored/missed by some new users, but it does give the regulars a template post or could link to (say the list of questions to ask) that could be copied and pasted to the thread. Just a thought, I haven't looked to see if you have it. I can write it, if you would like me to.
Actually I have read most if not all the stickys.I understand where you come from,and I myself dont give advices for the average joe as I dont train myself this way.
My current methods of training included full body workouts with a variation between volume,technical assistance work,a bit of powerlifting and mainly CNS work to enable me to perform as much as I can in my current status and build a better foundation for the next years to come.
Current wegith:85kg(rougly180lbs)
Height:1m76cm