Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Muscle Building and Bodybuilding (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Pick on TitanCT Thread (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6706)

BendtheBar 07-05-2011 11:24 AM

Pick on TitanCT Thread
 
Hammer TitanCT with questions...just because...

BendtheBar 07-05-2011 11:24 AM

When did you start lifting and how ugly was your workout?

TitanCT 07-05-2011 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 150134)
When did you start lifting and how ugly was your workout?

started getting into lifting around 20..workouts werent as bad as some other beginners ive seen.

Carl1174 07-05-2011 11:29 AM

What was your workout when you started lifting ??

Carl.

BendtheBar 07-05-2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TitanCT (Post 150135)
started getting into lifting around 20..workouts werent as bad as some other beginners ive seen.

Details....where did you pick up the workout? A magazine, friend? Your mind?

jwood 07-05-2011 11:35 AM

What is your favorite exercise? What about your favorite amount of reps to perform on a given exercise??

TitanCT 07-05-2011 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl1174 (Post 150137)
What was your workout when you started lifting ??

Carl.

was a 5 day split actually.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 150138)
Details....where did you pick up the workout? A magazine, friend? Your mind?

got it from a trainer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwood (Post 150141)
What is your favorite exercise? What about your favorite amount of reps to perform on a given exercise??

dumbell deadstop rows are my favorite right now. lately ive been favoring 12-15 reps.

jwood 07-05-2011 11:46 AM

What is your diet like? Are you a strict guy or more of a eat whatever you want type of guy?

TitanCT 07-05-2011 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwood (Post 150152)
What is your diet like? Are you a strict guy or more of a eat whatever you want type of guy?

i have a custom meal plan. im strict and im a firm believer in "diet is king"

Abaddon 07-05-2011 06:46 PM

This thread title is really misleading. I just wanted to call Titan names.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.