Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 06-22-2011, 12:36 PM   #1
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!
Default Forget Steroids - Nanobots For Sale!

Muscle and Brawn is a leading pioneer in the nanotech industry. We have spent the last several years funding, and working with leading nanotech scientists and are excited to reveal:

Nanobots that are more effective than steroids!

For a very limited time MAB is offering this Nanobot muscle and strength enhancing technology for the low, low price of $2500! This includes a lifetime supply of Nanobots!

Once entering the body, these nanobots will:

--Reproduce, breaking down cancerous cells and actually working to build NEW muscle tissue.
--Enter muscles cells, strengthening them and adding size in a way FAR superior to anabolic steroids!
--Repair and strengthen connective tissue. Forget injuries and strains from heavy ass weight. These nanobots will allow you to lift mountains of weight each day without risk of injury.
--Improved CNS. Our nanobots are also programmed to maximize your central nervous system. Your CNS will always be firing at 110%, guaranteed!

This offer is limited. Act fast!

Beginning in 2012 the price of Muscle and Brawn's nanobots will soar because of demand. Save money now while you can.

PM me for Paypal info, or where to send checks or boatloads of cash!!!

Experience muscles bigger than Ronnie Coleman and a guaranteed 1000 pound squat and 900 pound deadlift!

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 06-22-2011 at 12:39 PM.
BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2011, 12:45 PM   #2
strkout35
Max Brawn
Points: 10,027, Level: 66 Points: 10,027, Level: 66 Points: 10,027, Level: 66
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

strkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machine

If I take these do I still have to workout? Or can I just skip the gym and these little things will build all my muscle for me?

_________Goals:__
Squat:______275
Deadlift:_____315
Bench:______185
Press:_______135

"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe"
strkout35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:48 PM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strkout35 View Post
If I take these do I still have to workout? Or can I just skip the gym and these little things will build all my muscle for me?
You will have to workout. Current nanobot technology works hand in hand with a reasonable muscle and strength building approach.

Muscle and Brawn is looking to develop advanced nanobot technology that will allow for a lean, powerful and massive physique without any attention to diet or training whatsoever.

One of the exciting "bots" we are working on is the scrubber. The scrubber will allow you to eat whatever you want, even junk food all day, while still maintaining a massive and lean physique.

Old 06-22-2011, 12:49 PM   #4
BigJosh
Max Brawn
Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70 Points: 11,344, Level: 70
Activity: 17% Activity: 17% Activity: 17%

Monster Memory Champion! Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion! Wheel Of Fortune Champion! Portal Champion! SpongeBob's Pizza Toss Champion! Bumper Cards Champion! ATV Winter Challenge Champion! NBA Spirit Champion! Torino 2006 Curling Champion! Ultimate Football Champion!
Tournaments Won: 3

Training Exp: 7-8 years
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench Press and Curls Bro
Fav Supp: Opti-Men Multi Vit
BigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master memberBigJosh is a master member

Why is the nanobot in your picture transporting sperm?
BigJosh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:54 PM   #5
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJosh View Post
Great question!

We had to test the initial technology on sperm cells, as they were cheap and easy to "come" by. We had a willing staff, so to speak.

Sperm cells were infused with our Nanobot technology. These cells are currently available to couples seeking artificial insemination for $10,000 per ounce. They are guaranteed to produce a world class athlete!

Old 06-22-2011, 03:27 PM   #6
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJosh View Post
Because you either have to swallow them or have them rectally inserted by a 12inch cylinder shaped rod
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:13 PM   #7
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
Because you either have to swallow them or have them rectally inserted by a 12inch cylinder shaped rod
That aspect of Beta testing wasn't approved for the mass production version. Sorry you had to go through all that....

Old 06-22-2011, 05:16 PM   #8
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
That aspect of Beta testing wasn't approved for the mass production version. Sorry you had to go through all that....
Yeah it was a real pain in my arse!!
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:04 PM   #9
TitanCT
Manlet of Malice
Max Brawn
Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

TitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master member

these are free for MAB mods right? we need to guinea pig them for MAB member safety.

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Learn.Apply.Grow

www.advancedmusclescience.com

ForeRunnerLabs
www.forerunnerlabs.com/

The Lab
www.advancedmusclesciencelab.com//

"Abs on a skinny guy are like big boobs on a fat chick - they don't count." -Shelby Starnes
TitanCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:13 PM   #10
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanCT View Post
these are free for MAB mods right? we need to guinea pig them for MAB member safety.
No, actually I was trying to scam everyone and retire. If you help me scam 50 people they are free...