Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Muscle Building and Bodybuilding (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Joe Weider (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5461)

BendtheBar 02-15-2011 10:14 AM

Joe Weider
 
A Weider picture I found. Joe is the center bodybuilder.

http://www.newyorkimages.com/Dan&joe.jpg

Abaddon 02-15-2011 10:18 AM

the other two look bigger.

Carl1174 02-15-2011 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 116065)
A Weider picture I found. Joe is the center bodybuilder.

http://www.newyorkimages.com/Dan&joe.jpg

The one on the left gets my vote... although it could just be the lighting making Joe look smaller...

Carl.

BendtheBar 02-15-2011 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl1174 (Post 116068)
although it could just be the lighting making Joe look smaller...

Carl.

You are very kind.

Carl1174 02-15-2011 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 116070)
You are very kind.

lol... working in Sales i always look for the positive ;)

Carl.

Trevor Ross 02-15-2011 02:24 PM

According to legend Weider was a Olympic lifting enthusiast and was as strong as hell.

old school 02-15-2011 03:53 PM

Wow all modern bodybuilding is found on a 'bodybuilder' that don't even look liked he lifted.

At least Arthur Jones looked like he knew what he was doing lol

big_swede 02-15-2011 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old school (Post 116221)
Wow all modern bodybuilding is found on a 'bodybuilder' that don't even look liked he lifted.

At least Arthur Jones looked like he knew what he was doing lol

Agreed. On that picture he is one scrawny lil man LOL

Trevor Ross 02-16-2011 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old school (Post 116221)
Wow all modern bodybuilding is found on a 'bodybuilder' that don't even look liked he lifted.

Pisses you off doesn't it?

BendtheBar 02-16-2011 08:33 AM

I think the more money Weider made, the bigger and more muscular images and statues of him became.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_5XvBYfxU_dM/TL...958%29-8x6.jpg


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.