Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2011, 08:18 PM   #1
lurker
New Brawn
Points: 2,267, Level: 28 Points: 2,267, Level: 28 Points: 2,267, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: squat
Fav Supp: dark matter
lurker is new to the forumlurker is new to the forum
Default did my first full body today. . .

well, today i started up full body again. when i first started training, i did full body for about 2 months. i consider this my first full body cause before i was just kinda shootin from the hip with exercises, no particular routine, not really going anywhere, just kinda workin out. i ended up getting sucked in the typical four day split for the next 8 or 9 months. i did see gains but not as good as i thought i could have gotten. so today i started a full body routine. workout looked like so and was performed in this order. . .

squat 1x20
bent rows 3x10
mil press 3x10
bench 3x8
bb curl 3x8
bench dips 4x10
bb calf raise 3x15

overall the workout went great. the week before last i had a stomach bug and than had 3 wisdom teeth pulled out. needless to say, i took that week off from training. last week i got back into it light in preperation for this week. anyways, first few sets went great, i used a weight that was challenging but not really going to kill me. by the time i got to bench, i could barely do my warm up weight for all sets. bb curls i was pretty weak as well. i feel the workout went great except for the fact i underestimated how taxing it was. i plan on not doing squats on wednesday and doing dead lifts instead, and on friday back to squats but changing bent rows to pull ups. just wanted to speak out a little and say thanks to BTB for pointing me in the right direction with the full work out. hopefully as i get adjusted i can complete my lifts a little better and not be so wiped out
lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links