Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 01-17-2011, 02:51 PM   #11
CoopDawg
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

Let me go take a picture for you
badass[bad-ass] adj. - the epitome of the American male. He radiates confidence in everything he does, whether itís lifting weights, ordering a drink, playing a sport, buying a car, or dealing with women. Heís slow to anger, yet brutally efficient when fighting back.
The badass carves his own path. He wears, drives, drinks, watches, and listens to what he chooses, when he chooses, where he chooses. Badass style is understated but instantly recognizable.
CoopDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2011, 02:59 PM   #12
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoopDawg View Post
Look now i didnt start no shit but if your gonna accuse me of lying you cant gtfo of my thread, because i had adhd taking adhd medicine kills the appetite i got off of it and with training at the same time i ate 7000-10000 calories everyday and was able to gain that much, im not positive but i think btb can attest to this cause i posted it here awhile back, me and you have always been cool ab but im not gonna let you make me look like a lier when ive been here this long showing my pics off im no fake and wont be treated like one
coop are you weight yourself dressed and after you eat? Your first thing in morning naked , before any food or water and after you emty your self is your true weight.

The problem people have is your hight-weight-SIZE. For your hight and weight you are,,,,,, sorry bro,,, tiny for 168. And don't lift nearly what you should be able to for your hight vrs weight and lean as you are. I say lean because you are not fat. This is were people have a problem.

Last edited by Rich Knapp; 01-17-2011 at 03:02 PM.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:00 PM   #13
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

Stepped on the scale just for you aba and its at about 189 cut around 3 pounds due to clothing and that WHAT 186
badass[bad-ass] adj. - the epitome of the American male. He radiates confidence in everything he does, whether itís lifting weights, ordering a drink, playing a sport, buying a car, or dealing with women. Heís slow to anger, yet brutally efficient when fighting back.
The badass carves his own path. He wears, drives, drinks, watches, and listens to what he chooses, when he chooses, where he chooses. Badass style is understated but instantly recognizable.

Last edited by CoopDawg; 02-07-2011 at 02:55 PM.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:02 PM   #14
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

i posted right nows scale weight rich
Old 01-17-2011, 03:04 PM   #15
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

cant expect me to dedicate myself to training and automatically be a freak, and i would be lifting some heavy asss weight but im not doing 1-5 reps max attempts if i was still on 5/3/1 id be lifting heavy but i like the program im on, ANYway all i wanted was info on carbs
Old 01-17-2011, 03:11 PM   #16
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn

Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

post a full body pic in shorts. Maybe you are all legs. 2nd I don't trust scales with a needle. I only trust digital scales. Needle scales are way to easy to mess up the calibration of them. a good investment a Health-O-Meter digital scale.

Last edited by Rich Knapp; 01-17-2011 at 03:14 PM.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:14 PM   #17
BigFiveFive
White Mamba
Max Brawn
Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Fav Exercise: Barbell Rows
Fav Supp: AMS Pump Fixx
BigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
ANYway all i wanted was info on carbs
Eat moar!

Get your Fixx at the Muscle and Strength store!
http://www.muscleandstrength.com/sto...e-science.html

Or our online store!
www.advancedmusclescience.com

Don't talk about it, Be about it
!

TEAM THOR!
BigFiveFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:15 PM   #18
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

Quote:
Stepped on the scale just for you aba and its at about 189 cut around 3 pounds due to clothing and that WHAT 186
you and me pretty much weight the same!

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:22 PM   #19
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

rich i posted a leg pic mostly due to nobody here atm to take a fullbody shot but yeah i kinda do have huge legs

Last edited by CoopDawg; 02-07-2011 at 02:55 PM.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:24 PM   #20
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn

that don't show what I was talking about. Take a pic in the mirror if you have to. This may answer a lot of Q?