Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Muscle Building and Bodybuilding (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   New Coop/New goals/here I come (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4912)

CoopDawg 12-16-2010 03:12 PM

New Coop/New goals/here I come

Merry Christmas MAB!!!!! In year 2011 I plan on having a training partner every session to push me!!!! I plan on having some new goals, Squat-285x12, Bench-200x12, deadlift-280x12(already pulled think it was 180x15 need to check old log).I don't plan on hanging back, looking in the mirror, spreading my lats i have to get some newer pics up can see alot of new cuts, GL IM COMING AFTER YOU BROTHA, you have muscle memory on your side and i have youth on mine!!!! Passed my first semester of school with a 2.8 playing around i gotta make that a 3.5, Year 2011 is gonna be holding some serious gains for me, gonna have a fridge full of milk and water in th dungeon...Bf% was estimated by a high tech scale at 20% and bmi was 26(hate both these numbers), But im not going to cut im gonna cut that fat into huge muscle , more mass is all from here on. Took about a weeks and I have 5 pages of notes on how im gonna progress and how much weight i want to be put up each week, Got my gameplan and my head on straight, got a few ppl standing behind my back telling me if i put my heart in it and come ou a boybuider they will pay for all my expenses to get to a show, By march i have a few different work set weights I want to post up, im by no means a monster or pro at this im infact an intermediate beginner, but GET OUT THE WAY HERE I COME!!!!! really pumped hope you guys are aswell.

Rich Knapp 12-16-2010 03:24 PM

Dedication, Drive and Desire. Use them you help you reach your goals.
^5 coop.

CoopDawg 12-16-2010 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Knapp (Post 99898)
Dedication, Drive and Desire. Use them you help you reach your goals.
^5 coop.

Thanks rich, gonna crush and demolish anything in my way i know i can do this

dmaipa 12-16-2010 03:56 PM

Good luck coop! So are you done with the steve reeves program already?

CoopDawg 12-16-2010 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmaipa (Post 99902)
Good luck coop! So are you done with the steve reeves program already?

O heck no d im gonna run it through the challenge date and longer i plan on running it a year, btw thanks

glwanabe 12-16-2010 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoopDawg (Post 99895)
Merry Christmas MAB!!!!! In year 2011 I plan on having a training partner every session to push me!!!!

I plan on having some new goals,
Squat-285x12,
Bench-200x12,
Deadlift-280x12

GL IM COMING AFTER YOU BROTHA, you have muscle memory on your side and i have youth on mine!!!!

Bring it!

Come at me with all you got. I hope you do. All I want is for you to succeed.

I like that you plan to do better at school. Make it happen.

CoopDawg 12-16-2010 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by glwanabe (Post 99911)
Bring it!

Come at me with all you got. I hope you do. All I want is for you to succeed.

I like that you plan to do better at school. Make it happen.

Thanks gl will do, im probably more motivated than ever, im going to make a good run at it, my only goal is to succeed and stand tall, and on the school concept i plan on getting out and marrying my girl, having kids and being happy, a good education is needed for this and an offshore electrician is a good job and thats what im going for

#Maverick# 12-16-2010 05:08 PM

inn seek n destroy man

BendtheBar 12-16-2010 05:14 PM

Crush it Coop!

CoopDawg 12-16-2010 05:18 PM

Thanks guys