Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 12-11-2010, 07:19 PM   #1
CoopDawg
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor
Default diet help

Okay guys from sickness my weight has went from 192 to 180 and holding steady there, i have slowed down my food intake, because of the fact when i lost those 10 pounds i actually could see some striations in my shoulder and chest, which makes me want to gain around 10 pounds of muscle and lose 5 more pounds of fat i need some suggestions, on SLOWY(emphasis on slowly) dropping some fat, i dont know anything about cutting just know alot about bulking, I dont know how to tell if something is good for losing fat or not, heres a shake i drink this morning does it look any good,Calorie Count Recipe Analysis

Well guys i dont always have good food on my hands so the best ways for me to cut down on food would probably be with protein shakes or little packed lunches maybe some peanut butter sandwiches, i have school all day and in highschool i could eat all day but in college its alittle harder, i just need some suggestions,
badass[bad-ass] adj. - the epitome of the American male. He radiates confidence in everything he does, whether itís lifting weights, ordering a drink, playing a sport, buying a car, or dealing with women. Heís slow to anger, yet brutally efficient when fighting back.
The badass carves his own path. He wears, drives, drinks, watches, and listens to what he chooses, when he chooses, where he chooses. Badass style is understated but instantly recognizable.
CoopDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2010, 08:58 PM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

So are you saying you are looking to lose a few pounds and then want to get back on a bulk?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:00 PM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

You just said in the Shoutbox that you are now changing plans?

What does this mean?

One minute you're cutting, and the next you're taking Mass Addiction and bulking again?

Coop, bro...

1) You don't need a test booster right now. You need progressive resistance and to workout consistently.

2) You need to set some long term goals and make a plan to reach them. Tweaking back and forth +-5 pounds isn't going to help.

If your goal is mass, you need to workout consistently for a couple years, get on a good clean bulk, and stop missing workouts.

We want you to succeed. But you have to want it as much as we do for you.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 12-11-2010 at 09:18 PM.
BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:13 PM   #4
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

if you wanna reach your goal you would do whatever it takes to get to that goal..thats all i gotta say..there is no room for excuses.

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:56 PM   #5
gaspers04
Max Brawn
Points: 17,264, Level: 83 Points: 17,264, Level: 83 Points: 17,264, Level: 83
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: 20 yrs.
Training Type: Westside
Fav Exercise: All of Them! Bench, hehe.
Fav Supp: Food
gaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master membergaspers04 is a master member

I feel that the young lad needs to fall back to zero. He needs to build a clean balanced diet, a solid basic and progressive weight lifting routine and throw in some cardio every other day for general health. Coop you have an endless amount of resources here and many years of experience to back it up. Listen to us, we learned from our mistakes (and believe me, I have made a lot of them since the '80's), we will help you and lead you in the right direction.

Supplements
M & S's Isofuel Chocolate, MGN's Dextrose,Universal's Beef Aminos and AAEFX's Kre-Alkalyn.
gaspers04 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 10:15 PM   #6
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
You just said in the Shoutbox that you are now changing plans?

What does this mean?

One minute you're cutting, and the next you're taking Mass Addiction and bulking again?

Coop, bro...

1) You don't need a test booster right now. You need progressive resistance and to workout consistently.

2) You need to set some long term goals and make a plan to reach them. Tweaking back and forth +-5 pounds isn't going to help.

If your goal is mass, you need to workout consistently for a couple years, get on a good clean bulk, and stop missing workouts.

We want you to succeed. But you have to want it as much as we do for you.
No the change of plans had nothin to do with this thread lol u guys just bashed me for no reason all except gasper, i need to speak with a rep just to read up on it but i did my own research and decided no need for that, i was just merely lookin yes i want to cut down a little
badass[bad-ass] adj. - the epitome of the American male. He radiates confidence in everything he does, whether itís lifting weights, ordering a drink, playing a sport, buying a car, or dealing with women. Heís slow to anger, yet brutally efficient when fighting back.
The badass carves his own path. He wears, drives, drinks, watches, and listens to what he chooses, when he chooses, where he chooses. Badass style is understated but instantly recognizable.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:16 PM   #7
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

this is why im sayin slowly lose, because my goal is mass and i dont want to drop any muscle i want to do this careful and prrecise
Old 12-11-2010, 10:49 PM   #8
strkout35
Max Brawn
Points: 10,027, Level: 66 Points: 10,027, Level: 66 Points: 10,027, Level: 66

strkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machinestrkout35 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoopDawg View Post
No the change of plans had nothin to do with this thread lol u guys just bashed me for no reason all except gasper, i need to speak with a rep just to read up on it but i did my own research and decided no need for that, i was just merely lookin yes i want to cut down a little
noone bashed you Coop, theyre just saying if you wanna gain mass then cutting 5 lbs is contradictory to your goals and you'll never get anywhere if youre constantly gaining and losing then gaining and losing again.

_________Goals:__
Squat:______275
Deadlift:_____315
Bench:______185
Press:_______135

"Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe"
strkout35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:06 PM   #9
BigFiveFive
White Mamba
Max Brawn
Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Barbell Rows
Fav Supp: AMS Pump Fixx
BigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributor

It takes time my dude, you're rushing things plain and simple. Nothing happens overnight. All the info is in front of you, take it and stick to it, results will come.
BigFiveFive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 11:12 PM   #10
andys_trim
Max Brawn
Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53

Training Exp: 1
Fav Exercise: Deadlift!
Fav Supp: Any I can afford.
andys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributor

Slow and steady wins the race

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...tml#post103267 - Home of no compromising and busting ass day in and day out
andys_trim is offline   Reply With Quote