Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Muscle Building and Bodybuilding (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   6 weeks out video (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3966)

Francisco 08-09-2010 04:37 PM

6 weeks out video

Just for fun guys! In case you want to check it out....this is 6 weeks out video...REady to rock and roll:rockon:......First i must push harder....show is getting closer

...i had to re-upload the video...Sorry about that...i still dont know how this thing works:confused:

Res was to low LOL!

xKyle10 08-10-2010 12:22 AM

crazy shredded for 6 weeks out.

what advice would you give to someone who eventually wants to compete in the WNBF in the future?

Francisco 08-10-2010 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xKyle10 (Post 74685)
crazy shredded for 6 weeks out.

what advice would you give to someone who eventually wants to compete in the WNBF in the future?

Thanks Kyle! As far as your question...the WNBF is a great organization, you will enjoy competing with them...the level of athletes is amazing and getting better ;).....i will advice you to keep training hard because you can do anything you can put your mind into. It is just a matter of being consistent with your training/nutrition and when you feel ready with your development find a pro-qualifier event and give it a shot. In addition dont give up if things are not going the way you want on your first PQ shows....it takes time, some people turn pro in their first PQ but for other takes years....the important thing here is to keep your eyes on your target and enjoy the ride:)

kman025 08-10-2010 01:20 PM

looking huge bro, way to rep for the naturals.

i'm not against steroids, but i see guys at my gym on them and they're MUCH smaller than you (and other pro naturals). Maybe they should achieve some stuff natural before spending all that money, haha.

Francisco 08-10-2010 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kman025 (Post 74781)
looking huge bro, way to rep for the naturals.

i'm not against steroids, but i see guys at my gym on them and they're MUCH smaller than you (and other pro naturals). Maybe they should achieve some stuff natural before spending all that money, haha.

Thanks bro!...the truth is that most guys that do steroids at gyms are looking for the quick fix.!...shortcuts never work and sooner or later they end up giving up...only hard work, persistence and dedication with your nutrition and training will give you results overtime. Thru my career i have had a lot of ups and downs but every single time i was frustrated because of lack of results forced me to experiment with new things as far as training and nutrition allowing me to learn my own body and how it works. I am still learning and experimenting more and more and this is fun...i have learned that what really matters is not how fast you get to your destination but how you get there....enjoying every bit of the ride:D

Rich Knapp 08-10-2010 05:31 PM

Sick conditioning. :rockon:

xKyle10 08-10-2010 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Francisco (Post 74727)
Thanks Kyle! As far as your question...the WNBF is a great organization, you will enjoy competing with them...the level of athletes is amazing and getting better ;).....i will advice you to keep training hard because you can do anything you can put your mind into. It is just a matter of being consistent with your training/nutrition and when you feel ready with your development find a pro-qualifier event and give it a shot. In addition dont give up if things are not going the way you want on your first PQ shows....it takes time, some people turn pro in their first PQ but for other takes years....the important thing here is to keep your eyes on your target and enjoy the ride:)

Thanks for the feedback Francisco, I have talked to a couple of the guys who compete in the WNBF/INBF on some other boards and it seems like one of, if not the best natural organizations to compete in, with everything ranging from the testing to the competition, can't wait to step foot on stage! Just gonna keep on truckin' and enjoy the journey :p

BendtheBar 08-10-2010 09:07 PM

I've been to several WNBF shows and they were top notch.

Great video Francisco.

Francisco 08-11-2010 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rich Knapp (Post 74864)
Sick conditioning. :rockon:

Thanks my friend!

Quote:

Originally Posted by xKyle10 (Post 74892)
Thanks for the feedback Francisco, I have talked to a couple of the guys who compete in the WNBF/INBF on some other boards and it seems like one of, if not the best natural organizations to compete in, with everything ranging from the testing to the competition, can't wait to step foot on stage! Just gonna keep on truckin' and enjoy the journey :p

Def, the Wnbf is one of the best pro organizations out there..On the down side they have some restrictions with their pros. They dont let us compete outside the organization because they want to protect the integrity of the organization. Some people dont like that but i am fine with it. They also have a couple of magazines sold nation wide (Natural Bodybuilding for example) and they feature their athlestes. As far as the INBF you can compete anywhere and with any other organization as an amateur...only when you turn pro is when some rules apply.

Francisco 08-11-2010 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 74912)
I've been to several WNBF shows and they were top notch.

Great video Francisco.

thanks Steve! hope you are doing great with your prep and training bro