Muscle and Brawn Forums
 

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-11-2010, 11:31 AM   #11
Trevor Lane
I am a VIKING!
Max Brawn
Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68 Points: 10,591, Level: 68
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%
 
Trevor Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 2,491
Training Exp: A few
Training Type: Wendler 531
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: T-Bomb II
Reputation: 57912
Trevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beastTrevor Lane is a lifting beast
Default

Man, your vascularity is sick! Can you even grab skin with calipers?
Trevor Lane is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2010, 12:17 PM   #12
Francisco
Senior Member
Uber Brawn
Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
 
Francisco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 361
Reputation: 10910
Francisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributor
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor Lane View Post
Man, your vascularity is sick! Can you even grab skin with calipers?
Thanks Trevor...I have very vascular legs..the leaner i get the more veins show up ...however they dont stick out like that all the time only when its hot and i am outside the house or when i am exercising.

I remember that last year after one of my shows i went to pig out to chili's the next morning and after the huge meal i got the craziest vascularity i have ever had...it was crazy, i was wearing shorts and people gave me looks like if i was some king of sick person LOL!...
Francisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 02:48 PM   #13
xKyle10
Disciple of Casey Butt
Max Brawn
Points: 4,707, Level: 43 Points: 4,707, Level: 43 Points: 4,707, Level: 43
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
 
xKyle10's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mass.
Posts: 909
Reputation: 11396
xKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributor
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francisco View Post
Def, the Wnbf is one of the best pro organizations out there..On the down side they have some restrictions with their pros. They dont let us compete outside the organization because they want to protect the integrity of the organization. Some people dont like that but i am fine with it. They also have a couple of magazines sold nation wide (Natural Bodybuilding for example) and they feature their athlestes. As far as the INBF you can compete anywhere and with any other organization as an amateur...only when you turn pro is when some rules apply.
That's pretty interesting that they have those restrictions, but I think I would like that more, some people seem to want various pro cards for different organizations like IFPA or NPC, but those don't interest me too much. It seems like you would get to know the other competitors and get more competitive this way also. I actually bought a subscription for Natural Bodybuilding a few months back but haven't gotten any of the mags because from what I read they only put out 3 or 4/year and I have a 12 mag subscription lol. That's pretty cool they do that with the INBF though, I'm not sure if I would want to venture out of the league however once I start up.
xKyle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 03:57 PM   #14
Francisco
Senior Member
Uber Brawn
Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61 Points: 8,331, Level: 61
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
 
Francisco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 361
Reputation: 10910
Francisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributorFrancisco is a dedicated contributor
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKyle10 View Post
That's pretty interesting that they have those restrictions, but I think I would like that more, some people seem to want various pro cards for different organizations like IFPA or NPC, but those don't interest me too much. It seems like you would get to know the other competitors and get more competitive this way also. I actually bought a subscription for Natural Bodybuilding a few months back but haven't gotten any of the mags because from what I read they only put out 3 or 4/year and I have a 12 mag subscription lol. That's pretty cool they do that with the INBF though, I'm not sure if I would want to venture out of the league however once I start up.
I understand those restrictions. The WNBF is the only organization that requires their athletes to be 7 year drug free., and they want to make sure that they recruit and keep the best natural talent around. Other org require 5 years (ifpa/Inba) and others like the NPC/musclemania only require 1 year drug free that is far from being called natural in my mind. On the down side again once you turn pro with the wnbf you have a limited number of shows to compete in every year because you have to stay within the org. For example this year i will be doing only 1 show because i cant afford paying all the expenses to compete out of the state of texas
Francisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 08:49 PM   #15
xKyle10
Disciple of Casey Butt
Max Brawn
Points: 4,707, Level: 43 Points: 4,707, Level: 43 Points: 4,707, Level: 43
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
 
xKyle10's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Mass.
Posts: 909
Reputation: 11396
xKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributor
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francisco View Post
I understand those restrictions. The WNBF is the only organization that requires their athletes to be 7 year drug free., and they want to make sure that they recruit and keep the best natural talent around. Other org require 5 years (ifpa/Inba) and others like the NPC/musclemania only require 1 year drug free that is far from being called natural in my mind. On the down side again once you turn pro with the wnbf you have a limited number of shows to compete in every year because you have to stay within the org. For example this year i will be doing only 1 show because i cant afford paying all the expenses to compete out of the state of texas
I see, thanks for the heads up on all that, definitely puts some things in perspective, I'm pretty sure there are a bunch of shows in the Massachusetts/Connecticut area and around there so not too bad as far as traveling goes, definitely going to check some shows out in the future just to get a feel for it.
xKyle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
video, weeks


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Next 2 weeks. Rich Knapp General Board 0 09-14-2011 06:15 AM
another meet in 5 weeks DaRidler General Board 2 02-15-2011 03:20 PM
Help me get a 300 bench in 13 weeks AthleteCreator Powerlifting & Strength Training 22 11-26-2009 02:02 AM
6 Weeks of Drollin rippednmichigan Training Logs 154 10-08-2009 01:31 PM

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.