Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 01-25-2011, 10:24 PM   #111
andys_trim
Max Brawn
Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53 Points: 6,607, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 1
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift!
Fav Supp: Any I can afford.
andys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributorandys_trim is a dedicated contributor

Yeah buddy!

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...tml#post103267 - Home of no compromising and busting ass day in and day out
andys_trim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2011, 03:38 PM   #112
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

All my paper work and registering went out in the mail today. YA BABY lets do this.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 03:39 PM   #113
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73

Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

oh i gotta get on that!

THE AIPA PROJECT | HAWAII FITNESS AND AWESOME KU LIFESTYLE BLOG

Youtube Channel: THE AIPA PROJECT

Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @theaipaproject
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 09:45 PM   #114
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn

Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

I'm all registered and Tammy has VIP isle seats in the first couple rows. Right behind the judges.
Old 02-16-2011, 11:15 PM   #115
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn

59 days all.
Old 02-21-2011, 02:14 PM   #116
schutzashley
Brawn
Points: 1,132, Level: 18 Points: 1,132, Level: 18 Points: 1,132, Level: 18

schutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributor
Default :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Ashley lives in Ohio so if she would back out we would show up on her door step for a post-competition party. I'll let her know that....
Hey guys, I have read through this, I'm sorry I haven't been more present....It has been a busy couple of months for me and I've increased hours at work when before I was at home all the time and the comptuer in front of me. I'm just trying to manage it all, but was thinking about you guys and wanted to say hey!! I know I might get some thumbs down here but I wont' be able to make the Ohio Competition in April either. I'm going to be out of town now for an obligation.

I also wanted to say, thank you everyone who supported me that ENTIRE month of voting for Spokesmodel. You guys supported me even though I am not on here daily and I really appreciated that, and again, i'm sorry I've been MIA lately. I usually update my Facebook Fierce Forward page a lot and that's kind of my passion on the side of work, motivating. But just to tell you guys what's been going on....I am now working more, which is good, and bad which takes away from training, AND, I'm working 2 jobs, personal training,a nd recently, I am now motivational speaking. I was also asked to be part of Team BB.com, so I'll be representing and working with them at the Arnold and other things. I hope you'll stop by and say hi if you see me.

If I know this group here, you won't give me any punches for not being able to make the Team Take Ohio...at least I can only hope you don't think I'm a jerk. You all rock and I feel really bad, but wanted to tell you as soon as I found out I couldn't make it. You guys are going to rock it....and I wish I could make the after party....:O~~~
Ash

schutzashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 02:15 PM   #117
schutzashley
Brawn
Points: 1,132, Level: 18 Points: 1,132, Level: 18 Points: 1,132, Level: 18

schutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributorschutzashley is a dedicated contributor

but ps. I would have to be the DD, as I gave up alcohol....and SWEETS. It's a tough job, but I gotta do what I gotta do! It's all for love of progressing.

schutzashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 02:20 PM   #118
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn

Understandable. And a trip to the Arnold. hell ya. ^5
Old 03-07-2011, 10:44 AM   #119
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn

How many have there paper work and entery in for the Buckeye so far?
Old 03-07-2011, 11:21 AM   #120
dmaipa
Living in the Shadows
Max Brawn
Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73 Points: 12,684, Level: 73

Fav Supp: Food
dmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machinedmaipa is a lifting machine

Just filled it out and sending it today rich
dmaipa is offline   Reply With Quote