Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 06-19-2010, 06:23 PM   #21
Dynasty
The Irish One
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,235, Level: 19 Points: 1,235, Level: 19 Points: 1,235, Level: 19
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Dynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
DETERMINATION!!!

that is the one word i will give you that will make you the bodybuilder you want to be. don't let anyone tell you, you can't, or your too small, or you don't have this or that. you can do it and if you want it bad enuff you will. good luck with the goals i will be watching.
Thank you sir. I will be determined. Gonna be some mean before and after pics eventually I can tells ya
Old 06-19-2010, 06:52 PM   #22
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Welcome to the board bro, J said it loud and proud man DETERMINATION! It's tougher than most people think but well worth it. Looking forward to seeing you get to where you wanna go.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 06:59 PM   #23
Dynasty
The Irish One
Uber Brawn

Dynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributorDynasty is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippednmichigan View Post
Welcome to the board bro, J said it loud and proud man DETERMINATION! It's tougher than most people think but well worth it. Looking forward to seeing you get to where you wanna go.
Thanks bro Let's mash!
Old 06-19-2010, 07:16 PM   #24
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
Thanks bro Let's mash!
Theres a lot of first time competitive BB'ers on this forum and a couple veterans as well. So you came to the right place. One week from today I hit the stage for the first time! It's been a long road and I've been bust arse. I do have to say it's been fun and it's amazing seeing yourself transform in to the person YOU want to be.

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

Old 06-19-2010, 07:21 PM   #25
Dynasty
The Irish One
Uber Brawn

Quote:
Theres a lot of first time competitive BB'ers on this forum and a couple veterans as well. So you came to the right place. One week from today I hit the stage for the first time! It's been a long road and I've been bust arse. I do have to say it's been fun and it's amazing seeing yourself transform in to the person YOU want to be.
How long it take ya or how long you been doing it even? And best of luck
Old 06-19-2010, 07:27 PM   #26
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

Quote:
How long it take ya or how long you been doing it even? And best of luck
Started a short bulk in October of last year and started cutting in January. Ran in to a few bumps and had to push my show back a month, but here I am one week out and feeling really good about it.

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

Old 06-19-2010, 07:32 PM   #27
Dynasty
The Irish One
Uber Brawn

Quote:
Started a short bulk in October of last year and started cutting in January. Ran in to a few bumps and had to push my show back a month, but here I am one week out and feeling really good about it.
Excellent Whats the contest for? And bumps happen on the path but determination and perseverance will see us through
Old 06-20-2010, 06:58 AM   #28
Dynasty
The Irish One
Uber Brawn

Ok in my selection I've taken off 6 exercises, 2 from Tri's, Bi's and Calves, all the smaller muscles. The bigger muscles (Shoulders, Chest, Back and Legs) all have 5 workouts each except for my Back which has 6. The big muscles will be using my smaller muscles as nearly all lifts are compound so this should emphasize greater size/mass overall and strength gains (I think). I think this is better, any suggestions? (check workout page 2)

For my most major compounds I'm really unsure however... I know I need to lift heavy but how heavy is heavy for 6-8/12 whatever reps? 70% of max or more? Also do you guys advise maybe a change every week or summit that one week it might be 70% max rep for 6-12 and then the next week its 85%ish of max but 5-6 reps etc? I'm really unsure how I should proceed in terms of reps and the weight of main most important big compound exercises. Or do you feel the big 3 (deads, squats, bench) should be always heavy at 85-90% for 5-6 reps?
Old 06-20-2010, 07:19 AM   #29
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn

Quote:
Excellent Whats the contest for? And bumps happen on the path but determination and perseverance will see us through
Bodybuilding show, more or less for personal satisfaction haha.

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

Old 06-20-2010, 08:02 AM   #30
Dynasty
The Irish One
Uber Brawn

Quote:
Bodybuilding show, more or less for personal satisfaction haha.
Oh very good Best of luck with it man.