Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Muscle Building and Bodybuilding (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Squats Cure Cancer (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3321)

BendtheBar 05-19-2010 03:36 PM

Squats Cure Cancer
 
I just registered the following domain names:

squatscurecancer.com

And

deadliftscurecancer.com

Not sure what to do with them yet, but I own them...

kman025 05-19-2010 03:37 PM

lol, nice!


:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::r ockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

we need a squat smiley

BendtheBar 05-19-2010 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kman025 (Post 57509)
lol, nice!


:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::r ockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

we need a squat smiley

Find me an image to turn into a squat smiley and I will do :)

big_swede 05-19-2010 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 57508)
I just registered the following domain names:

squatscurecancer.com

And

deadliftscurecancer.com

Not sure what to do with them yet, but I own them...

Awesome man =)

Lencho 05-19-2010 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 57508)
I just registered the following domain names:

squatscurecancer.com

And

deadliftscurecancer.com

Not sure what to do with them yet, but I own them...



lol, nice.



deadliftscurecancer.com should have the Jon Pall quote at the top:


"There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift."

BendtheBar 05-19-2010 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lencho (Post 57525)
lol, nice.



deadliftscurecancer.com should have the Jon Pall quote at the top:


"There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift."

Good quote. I might just add as much as I can about each lift to each of the sites.

IronManlet 05-19-2010 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 57527)
Good quote. I might just add as much as I can about each lift to each of the sites.

While you're at it, add this: (Not my words. OP did service in the military; hence some lingo.)

"The real purpose behind doing squats and deads is not to raise T levels. Squats and deads purify the soul, cause the oceans to recede, lower taxes, crime, and unemployment. Squats particularly have been shown to lower greenhouse gasses, make ugly girls pretty, pretty girls smart, and pretty and smart girls easy.

-Experiments at CERN prove that evil cannot occupy the same space as a correctly performed squat.
-Teen girls who deadlift are 300% less likely to have an unwanted pregnancy.
-Couples that squat together never divorce. Never
-Soldiers that squat below parallel cannot be killed by conventional weapons or most chemical or biological weapons
-Students who deadlift score 1300 times higher on the GRE

Anyone who suggests that squats do not cure cancer is Al - Qaeda
Anyone who suggests these facts are not canon is Al - Qaeda"


Thought it was pretty funny.

BendtheBar 05-19-2010 05:40 PM

Loved this one...

Quote:

-Couples that squat together never divorce. Never

steroidboy10000 05-19-2010 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BendtheBar (Post 57508)
I just registered the following domain names:

squatscurecancer.com

And

deadliftscurecancer.com

Not sure what to do with them yet, but I own them...

Put This On Squats Cure Cancer Page...Go To 2:08

BendtheBar 05-19-2010 06:11 PM

That video is a must.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.