Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 05-09-2010, 07:56 AM   #1
cooltom
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,358, Level: 20 Points: 1,358, Level: 20 Points: 1,358, Level: 20
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

cooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributor
Default Matt Kroc takes the heavyweights at NPC Mr. Michigan

Powerlifter Matt Kroczaleski took the heavyweight class at the NPC Mr. Michigan Saturday night. To a chorus of boos, he was later announced as the 2nd Overall, first place going to the light-heavyweight class winner.

EliteFTS - Superior Products and Knowledge for Lifters, Athletes, Coaches, and Trainers

Follow my progress: http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/tra...-powerful.html
cooltom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2010, 08:52 AM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltom View Post
Powerlifter Matt Kroczaleski took the heavyweight class at the NPC Mr. Michigan Saturday night. To a chorus of boos, he was later announced as the 2nd Overall, first place going to the light-heavyweight class winner.

EliteFTS - Superior Products and Knowledge for Lifters, Athletes, Coaches, and Trainers
Glad to hear this. And it's good to see some crossover in the sports.

From the link...

Quote:
I apologize for making everyone wait until this morning for the results but as it was Lauren and I didn't make it home until 2am.

Well I guess I should get right down to it so I ended up winning a very tough heavy weight calss and qualifying for nationals but I took a very controversial second to the light heavy winner for the overall. I was up onstage and have only seen a few pics so I won't pontificate on would'a, could'a, should'as. I All I can tell you is that the crowd erupted in boos when the overall was announced. The guy that won was totally shredded with deep lines running through his hams, glutes and everywhere else and my guess is that it was his superior lower body detail that gave him the edge over me.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 11:08 AM   #3
kman025
1st MOM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

kman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machine

thanks for posting this CT. he looked great... although roided, he doesnt have the fake HGH look...

has he mentioned what his plans are now? back to PL?
User owns 1x Pumping Iron (25th Anniversary Special Edition)
Old 05-09-2010, 12:05 PM   #4
rippednmichigan
Social Media Manager/REP
Max Brawn
Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93 Points: 22,927, Level: 93
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: EFX K-Otic Orange Ambush
rippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beastrippednmichigan is a lifting beast

Congrats to Croc, good for him.
User owns 3x $30 I\'ll Pump You Up cash User owns 1x $20 I\'ll Pump You Up cash

Pure-Potent-Drug Free

http://allamericanefx.com/

Certified Personal Trainer
Training and Nutrition at
www.flexfitnessandnutrition.com

"Take control and push your limits!"
rippednmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 01:39 PM   #5
Grip-N-Rip
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,478, Level: 21 Points: 1,478, Level: 21 Points: 1,478, Level: 21
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Grip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman025 View Post
thanks for posting this CT. he looked great... although roided, he doesnt have the fake HGH look...

Reall Kman? Why even post that?

Who cares if he is or is not, he has more dedication, works harder and busted his ass to get there. It was not easy for Matt.

Also, I want to aid: His diet was controlled by Shelby Starnes. Shelby helped lead not only Matt but also two other of this clients to 1st place wins.
- a welterweight in Portugal
- a heavyweight in Michigan
- a super heavyweight in Michigan

Matt is know thinking of doing Jr. Nationals but is going to work on come lagging body parts in the offseason.

Shelby is the man in this industry.

Last edited by Grip-N-Rip; 05-09-2010 at 01:41 PM.
Grip-N-Rip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 01:39 PM   #6
cooltom
Uber Brawn

cooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributorcooltom is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
I read on his log not to long ago that he plans on doing a PL meet sometime this year, that he is hoping the BBing experience will have him more muscular at whatever weight class he competes in.

He has also said in interviews that he is serious about BBing and his long-term goal is to earn a pro card.

Old 05-09-2010, 01:42 PM   #7
cooltom
Uber Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grip-N-Rip View Post
Why does someone always have to put something stupid out like this? Who cares if he is or is not, he has more dedication, works harder and busted his ass to get there. It was noty easy for Matt.

Also, I want to aid: His diet was controlled by Shelby Starnes. Shelby helped lead not only Matt but also two other of this clients to 1st place wins.

Ditto. Those guys bust their asses harder than anyone else. Kroc's story is incredibly inspiring too: battling testicular cancer and multiple injuries. He is driven to be the best he can.

Old 05-09-2010, 01:49 PM   #8
Grip-N-Rip
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,478, Level: 21 Points: 1,478, Level: 21 Points: 1,478, Level: 21
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Grip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good postsGrip-N-Rip has made some good posts

Quote:
Ditto. Those guys bust their asses harder than anyone else. Kroc's story is incredibly inspiring too: battling testicular cancer and multiple injuries. He is driven to be the best he can.
Exactly! A lot of people think that the use of AAS is some kind of miracle drug, complete joke.
Old 05-09-2010, 02:42 PM   #9
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:

Kman wasn't being critical of Kroc, he was complimenting Kroc because he didn't have an HGH gut.

I think his point was that most winners are jacked out of their mind on HGH and have guts that aren't very appealing.

I like to see physiques without the HGH gut as well.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 03:07 PM   #10
kman025
1st MOM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

kman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Reall Kman? Why even post that?

Who cares if he is or is not, he has more dedication, works harder and busted his ass to get there. It was not easy for Matt.

Matt is know thinking of doing Jr. Nationals but is going to work on come lagging body parts in the offseason.

you totally misinterpreted my post! (please see below)
Quote:
I read on his log not to long ago that he plans on doing a PL meet sometime this year, that he is hoping the BBing experience will have him more muscular at whatever weight class he competes in.

He has also said in interviews that he is serious about BBing and his long-term goal is to earn a pro card.
nice to here he's going to do PL.... i dont want bb to interfere with his awesome PLing, but at the same time its nice to have him repping for the strength guys and their physiques
Quote:
never knew he had cancer.... yes hes a total ****ing beast
Quote:
Exactly! A lot of people think that the use of AAS is some kind of miracle drug, complete joke.
i dont, i plan to turn to "the dark side" the minute i feel i'm old enough and have the cash
Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Kman wasn't being critical of Kroc, he was complimenting Kroc because he didn't have an HGH gut.

I think his point was that most winners are jacked out of their mind on HGH and have guts that aren't very appealing.

I like to see physiques without the HGH gut as well.
this.

i was complimenting him saying he doesnt look "fake" like the other bodybuilders

the HGH cuts look ****ing retarded and their body's look like they're inflated with air

As said above, i cant wait to jump on the bandwagon as soon as im old enough and if i have money... then i can train even more which equals massive win.

krocs a beast.

i feel the same way, people on AAS train harder than non juicers
User owns 1x Pumping Iron (25th Anniversary Special Edition)