Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2010, 10:04 AM   #1
sneezingstardust
Max Brawn
Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44 Points: 4,948, Level: 44
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

sneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributorsneezingstardust is a dedicated contributor
Default Increasing your bench!

Okay so I'm really, really bad at benching. I know that people tell you, "If you want to be better at squats, SQUAT MORE!!" and all that jazz, but if you're not doing something right, you're not really going to progress . So I'm wondering if you guys have any tips you could give me? (Benching tonight).

I keep a good arch in my back, my foot placement is good, and I use a full ROM, but my arms always seem to give out before my chest, so something tells me I'm not doing something right. My chest isn't SUPER strong, but it's not so terrible either, I don't think...then again, I could be doing everything right but just need to work up strength.

I would take videos, except my gym has banned cameras of any kind - so any info you guys would like to share would be much appreciated
sneezingstardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links