Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 04-25-2010, 09:49 AM   #21
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Knapp View Post
Yours looks more profetional style. I didn't see yours posted. I love yours for how to it shows my size compaired to the chair and the crowed responce I didn't hear.
Tammy was in the 3 or 4 row thats why the lighting was better or her.

It was great meating you In person. Your daughter was such a good sport when I was going to giver her a hug. I almost crapped my pants when she opened arms and came up for one. LOL Your wife would have just loved me. LOL
I'll have to get closer next time.

I've tried to teach my kids to not be timid, so she's used to me encouraging her to return hand shakes, hugs, etc.

Good to meet you Rich. Hope you got some rest. How will the next 4 weeks be for you? How will you maintain your conditioning?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2010, 09:55 AM   #22
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn
Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97 Points: 27,020, Level: 97
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Training Exp: > 13 years
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Supp: AAEFX's whole line.
Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
i'm usually good with faces but horrible with names..........but i think you will be an easy guy to spot no offense. i will for sure come up and introduce myself.
Well theres a party in store also isn't there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
I'll have to get closer next time.

I've tried to teach my kids to not be timid, so she's used to me encouraging her to return hand shakes, hugs, etc.

Good to meet you Rich. Hope you got some rest. How will the next 4 weeks be for you? How will you maintain your conditioning?
I just topped off my macro's last night (no binge eating). So I could have a cheet day today (NOT refeed but CHEET) Then back on the wagon and maintain/ get even leaner with keeping my conditioning.
Rich Knapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:27 AM   #23
Grim83
Director: TGZ
Max Brawn
Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Grim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jslep View Post
damn rich your rear double looks phenominal. if there was competition you would've smashed em. great job buddy i can't wait to meet you in minnesota!
He did look awesome, probably the best conditioning i've seen in the "Handicapped class" (I put that in quotations because you look like youd destroy the open. im also curious as to how well you can maintain for the next show
User owns 1x Super Squats

No Bullshit no problems

My Blog- http://grim83.blogspot.com/
Grim83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:45 AM   #24
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Me and Rich Knapp.

Digging the photo of you two. I can't watch youtube at work, so I'll have to wait till later to see the show.

You two look like half an orea cookie.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 11:48 AM   #25
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn

Rich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master memberRich Knapp is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim83 View Post
He did look awesome, probably the best conditioning i've seen in the "Handicapped class" (I put that in quotations because you look like youd destroy the open. im also curious as to how well you can maintain for the next show
I have the will power and dedication it WILL happen. if not well I geuss I have to settle to coming in leaner and better.

80% of BBers would not be able to handle what I go throw to get lean and maintain between shows. How many would be willing to site down and spend 3 hours on setting up there next days meals to hit the macro's down to the 1/100th of a gram? AND then stick to the plan? Everything and I mean everything is weighed out, even my sups that have those mass produced scoopers. I hate them things. lol 50% or greater the time they are wrong for the serving size.

So what can you expect? Me to come in better than both my last 2 shows.
Old 04-25-2010, 11:50 AM   #26
Grim83
Director: TGZ
Max Brawn
Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53

Grim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwanabe View Post
Digging the photo of you two. I can't watch youtube at work, so I'll have to wait till later to see the show.

You two look like half an orea cookie.
yeah and Rich gets my add.... Shiny... what was i saying
User owns 1x Super Squats

No Bullshit no problems

My Blog- http://grim83.blogspot.com/
Grim83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 05:56 PM   #27
tank316
Brawn
Points: 3,462, Level: 36 Points: 3,462, Level: 36 Points: 3,462, Level: 36

tank316 has made some very good poststank316 has made some very good poststank316 has made some very good poststank316 has made some very good poststank316 has made some very good poststank316 has made some very good poststank316 has made some very good poststank316 has made some very good poststank316 has made some very good poststank316 has made some very good poststank316 has made some very good posts

OUTSTANDING JOB RICH..I cant wait to shake your hand in May at Bloomington!!
tank316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 06:12 PM   #28
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by tank316 View Post
Thanks Tank. As I will be to shake you and Jason's hand. Jason will have his pro card. I have a great faith in this.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:14 PM   #29
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tank316 View Post
Didn't know you were going. Me and several others from MAB will be there as well.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 06:15 PM   #30
Rich Knapp
Wheelchair Pro
Max Brawn

Quote:
Didn't know you were going. Me and several others from MAB will be there as well.
We will have to get together and get a group pic.

Being in a chair I will probly be the easiest to spot you all can use me as a meeting place/land mark. lol Don't think there will be to many in chairs there lol I know of 2 of us competing at this time.

Last edited by Rich Knapp; 04-26-2010 at 06:18 PM.