Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 10:33 AM   #81
BigFiveFive
White Mamba
Max Brawn
Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39 Points: 3,891, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Bodybuilding
Fav Exercise: Barbell Rows
Fav Supp: AMS Pump Fixx
BigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributorBigFiveFive is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Anthony Peters View Post
I think we all can agree:

1) Most beginners do not train nor eat maximally.
2) Can be easily confused by the vast amount of training information on the Internet.
3) Follow the advice of pro bodybuilders who are in no position to provide advice.

My training system focuses on non-linear periodization; alternating between strength weeks and volume weeks. All workouts use to guideline of 60 to 75 minute maximum training sessions.

My dieting structure is set up the same way. I alternate between maintenance and cutting weeks (or bulking weeks).

I will also structure both training and dieting in waves patterns. Say you squat 315 for 5 repetitions. A 3 week strength wave, taking place over the course of 6 weeks, would look like:

Week 1 - 225 x 5, 245 x 5, 275 x 5
Week 2 - 245 x 5, 265 x 5, 295 x 5
Week 3 - 265 x 5, 285 x 5, 315 x 5

As you can see, this wave is a simplified form of percentage-based powerlifting training.

Wow.... Are you three?

Maybe in third grade...

I get it now...
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2010, 11:03 AM   #82
Grim83
Director: TGZ
Max Brawn
Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Grim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
I apologize for my "pants being on the ground." I am a male model, amongst other things, and am asked to pose in various ways for the publications.

My studies lead me to the creation of my training approach:

CRAP. Constant Recovery Anabolic Phase.

CRAP training has 2 phases:

Phase 1: Dog Stimulation
Phase 2: Max Crap

As you can see, this style has roots in both DC Training and Max-Stim. But the differences are substantial and revolutionary!
Quote:
No need for confusion. The final solution is here.

Think of the Dog Stimulation phase like a free jazz session - there is little rest, but you flow from one exercise to the next, bombing, blitzing and blasting ala Joe Weider. And who here doesn't love Joe Weider!

Think of the Max Crap phase as a heavier, more intense version of Chaos and Pain. That C&P guy is strong for a midget, but think bigger! Larger! Heavier!
Quote:

2) Can be easily confused by the vast amount of training information on the Internet.
3) Follow the advice of pro bodybuilders who are in no position to provide advice.

My training system focuses on non-linear periodization; alternating between strength weeks and volume weeks. All workouts use to guideline of 60 to 75 minute maximum training sessions.

My dieting structure is set up the same way. I alternate between maintenance and cutting weeks (or bulking weeks).

I will also structure both training and dieting in waves patterns. Say you squat 315 for 5 repetitions. A 3 week strength wave, taking place over the course of 6 weeks, would look like:

Week 1 - 225 x 5, 245 x 5, 275 x 5
Week 2 - 245 x 5, 265 x 5, 295 x 5
Week 3 - 265 x 5, 285 x 5, 315 x 5

As you can see, this wave is a simplified form of percentage-based powerlifting training.
what the hell man, pick your weapon and stay with it, you cant keep one damn thing straight and you apparently dont even know what the hell any of the programs you mentioned are about. this is final grim has spoken im tired of reading the bull**** and btb i would hope you will ban this idiot.
User owns 1x Super Squats

No Bullshit no problems

My Blog- http://grim83.blogspot.com/
Old 04-15-2010, 01:56 PM   #83
CoopDawg
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

dude get out.
Old 04-15-2010, 01:57 PM   #84
CoopDawg
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

I think this guy is actually someone who dont know **** just has theories and wanted to see if we like them then he would actually try them lol
Old 04-16-2010, 12:01 AM   #85
jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

Quote:

2) I am easily confused by the vast amount of training information on the Internet.
3) Follow the advice of wannabe bodybuilders who are in no position to provide advice.

My training system focuses on bullsh*tting you between weeks and weeks of workouts using guidelines of 60 to 75 minute maximum bullsh*t training sessions.

My dieting structure is set up the same way. I alternate between bullsh*t and bullcrap weeks (or full-0-sh*t weeks).

As you can see, this bullsh*t is a simplified form of all the crap i read about at one point in my life.
Yeah i'd say that sounds about right......
Closed Thread