Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 10:16 PM   #11
CoopDawg
Max Brawn
Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71 Points: 11,819, Level: 71
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: AAEFX K-OTIC
CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA Max View Post
I get confuzzled with all these programs, there are so many.. I just lift, Lift some more, eat and eat and then lift something heavy and when all else fails, I go to MMA and I get punched in the face and then I eat again and this program seems to be working.
Sounds good. Thats how i am. No need to change whats working. If it aint broke dont fix it.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2010, 02:19 PM   #12
Craig Anthony Peters
Training Guru
New Brawn
Points: 2,155, Level: 28 Points: 2,155, Level: 28 Points: 2,155, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Craig Anthony Peters Craig Anthony Peters Craig Anthony Peters Craig Anthony Peters Craig Anthony Peters Craig Anthony Peters Craig Anthony Peters Craig Anthony Peters Craig Anthony Peters Craig Anthony Peters Craig Anthony Peters

No need for confusion. The final solution is here.

Think of the Dog Stimulation phase like a free jazz session - there is little rest, but you flow from one exercise to the next, bombing, blitzing and blasting ala Joe Weider. And who here doesn't love Joe Weider!

Think of the Max Crap phase as a heavier, more intense version of Chaos and Pain. That C&P guy is strong for a midget, but think bigger! Larger! Heavier!

"The only bodybuilding system that matters!"
Old 04-13-2010, 02:26 PM   #13
Grim83
Director: TGZ
Max Brawn
Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53 Points: 6,663, Level: 53

Grim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA Max View Post
I get confuzzled with all these programs, there are so many.. I just lift, Lift some more, eat and eat and then lift something heavy and when all else fails, I go to MMA and I get punched in the face and then I eat again and this program seems to be working.
a healthy diet of being punched in the face is always good lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Anthony Peters View Post
No need for confusion. The final solution is here.

Think of the Dog Stimulation phase like a free jazz session - there is little rest, but you flow from one exercise to the next, bombing, blitzing and blasting ala Joe Weider. And who here doesn't love Joe Weider!

Think of the Max Crap phase as a heavier, more intense version of Chaos and Pain. That C&P guy is strong for a midget, but think bigger! Larger! Heavier!
i dont like weider, and have you seen jamie lately, he may be short but he is a beast
User owns 1x Super Squats

No Bullshit no problems

My Blog- http://grim83.blogspot.com/
Old 04-13-2010, 02:28 PM   #14
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

CoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributorCoopDawg is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim83 View Post
a healthy diet of being punched in the face is always good lol

i dont like weider, and have you seen jamie lately, he may be short but he is a beast
AGREED. He is a beast.
Old 04-13-2010, 02:35 PM   #15
Grim83
Max Brawn

Grim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributorGrim83 is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoopDawg View Post
AGREED. He is a beast.
am i the only one who has a feeling this dude maybe a troll? if he not then sorry but i've got a feeling

No Bullshit no problems

Old 04-13-2010, 02:39 PM   #16
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

Quote:
am i the only one who has a feeling this dude maybe a troll? if he not then sorry but i've got a feeling
seems like one of those promote a routine and supplement guys. Maybe not a troll. I guess its okay to try and promote a routine
Old 04-13-2010, 02:43 PM   #17
Grim83
Max Brawn

Quote:
seems like one of those promote a routine and supplement guys. Maybe not a troll. I guess its okay to try and promote a routine
its more in the way by which he is doing it that gives me eh problems, words like revolutionary and all this, plus a very wrong word association hes saying dc and comparing it to weiderism, and then max stim and c&p.

No Bullshit no problems

Old 04-13-2010, 02:45 PM   #18
CoopDawg
Max Brawn

Quote:
its more in the way by which he is doing it that gives me eh problems, words like revolutionary and all this, plus a very wrong word association hes saying dc and comparing it to weiderism, and then max stim and c&p.
now i see your point sorry bro i read wrong.
Old 04-13-2010, 02:48 PM   #19
Grim83
Max Brawn

Quote:
now i see your point sorry bro i read wrong.
eh hopefully im wrong, but im just sayin

No Bullshit no problems

Old 04-13-2010, 02:51 PM   #20
Craig Anthony Peters
Training Guru
New Brawn
Points: 2,155, Level: 28 Points: 2,155, Level: 28 Points: 2,155, Level: 28

Craig Anthony Peters Craig Anthony Peters Craig Anthony Peters Craig Anthony Peters Craig Anthony Peters Craig Anthony Peters Craig Anthony Peters Craig Anthony Peters Craig Anthony Peters Craig Anthony Peters Craig Anthony Peters

Have no fear. I am not a troll!

I am here to set you on the path of muscle building righteousness. Now, where were we?

Any questions?

"The only bodybuilding system that matters!"
Closed Thread