Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 03-22-2010, 05:18 AM   #1
gwilliams
bodybuilder
Brawn
Points: 1,089, Level: 17 Points: 1,089, Level: 17 Points: 1,089, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

gwilliams is off to a good startgwilliams is off to a good startgwilliams is off to a good startgwilliams is off to a good start
Default ripped biceps

The dreams of almost every man who picks up a weight is to have those huge bodybuilding biceps! The kind of biceps that just burst out of sleeves in your shirts and just make everyone stop and stare! It is the goal of this website to get you, the dedicated lifter and reader, those kind of results. We will be taking a “three-fold” approach to getting those huge, vascular eye catchers; we will start with the bodybuilding program for biceps, then move to the diet and finally tips to keep the mental edge necessary to build and grow huge bodybuilding biceps.

Bodybuilding Biceps Program:
There are a million workouts that promise you the inches and definition you want, but don’t seem to take one consideration into mind, YOU ARE A UNIQUE INDIVIDUAL! There is no one bodybuilding program that will work for everyone the same, so you have to play with it and hone it into what you need! If more reps work for you, add them; if more or fewer sets work for you, adjust them! Not only will this result in the best results possible but it will also keep you interested in lifting and in the gym! So I offer you here not a workout that will work for you, but a workout that has been great for me; but only after I have tested and changed it many times, and to be honest it still changes, I have to shock my body into new pain to get new and better growth.

Barbell curls
12, 10, 8, 6, 8, 10, 12
Incline Dumbbell Curls
12, 12, 10, 10
Dumbbell Hammer Curls
4 x 8
Seated Concentration Curls
10, 10, 8
Standing Zottman Dumbbell Curls
4 x 8

I would recommend looking up any of the exercises that do not look familiar to you. Also, a very important tip when doing any lifting at all; NEVER sacrifice good form for weight! It is also very important to visualize when you are doing these lifts, squeeze the bicep at the top of each rep and visualize your arms getting bigger and they will! Bodybuilding biceps do not come over night, but stay committed and they will come AND HOW!

your in training
gwilliams
gwilliams is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2010, 07:29 AM   #2
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Good read. I don't think I've ever seriously looked into Zottman curls.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:32 AM   #3
gwilliams
bodybuilder
Brawn

gwilliams is off to a good startgwilliams is off to a good startgwilliams is off to a good startgwilliams is off to a good start

im a big fan of arm training and am constantly looking at ways to develop my physique
Old 03-22-2010, 05:37 PM   #4
ehubbard
Raw/Multiply Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 9,852, Level: 66 Points: 9,852, Level: 66 Points: 9,852, Level: 66
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 15
Training Type: Powerlifting
ehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beastehubbard is a lifting beast

I dream of huge triceps, traps, neck, forearms and legs. But that's just me.
ehubbard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:13 PM   #5
jslep
Max Brawn
Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68 Points: 10,539, Level: 68
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

2D Knock-Out Champion! Lost for Words - Football Teams Champion!
Training Exp: 15 years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: bench and moar bench
Fav Supp: red meat
jslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beastjslep is a lifting beast

i just have dreams of huge legs!

someday....................someday
jslep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:55 PM   #6
ricka182
Time to start over...
Max Brawn
Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45 Points: 5,008, Level: 45
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%

Archery 2000 Champion! Fish Eat Fish Champion! Power Driver Champion! Yeti Sports 1 Greece Champion! Penguinoids Champion!
Training Exp: 5
Training Type: Fullbody
Fav Exercise: Bench & Deads
Fav Supp: VPX Power Shock & PLCAR
ricka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machinericka182 is a lifting machine

Traps! Hyoooge Traps are where it's at mang....hahaha

But having the sleeve poppin gunz always brings the stares too....never heard of Zottman curls. Just checked them out...looks cool, will probably find a way to work these in at some point..
ricka182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:40 PM   #7
onetiredkris
Max Brawn
Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32 Points: 2,770, Level: 32

onetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributoronetiredkris is a consistent contributor

I'm big on arm day too , plus I'm bicep-gifted so once they get to pumping its on....

no one is praising delts??? delts are the main piece to square up and widen out the upper body.

-OTK's LOG-
We lift weights and manipulate our diets so that we'll look good naked. Sure, it's healthy too, and we'll probably live a longer and more productive life than the average guy, but mostly it's about the naked thing.

onetiredkris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:45 PM   #8
kman025
1st MOM
Max Brawn
Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72 Points: 12,439, Level: 72

kman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machinekman025 is a lifting machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetiredkris View Post
I'm big on arm day too , plus I'm bicep-gifted so once they get to pumping its on....

no one is praising delts??? delts are the main piece to square up and widen out the upper body.
this is what im neglecting. no kid thinks to work on shoulders to improve their physique, but i now realize i need to hit them hard to get wider up top..... got to get the V going (which is another reason to work lats/traps hard).
User owns 1x Pumping Iron (25th Anniversary Special Edition)
Old 03-23-2010, 02:39 AM   #9
gwilliams
bodybuilder
Brawn

good luck with all your training goals guys
Old 03-23-2010, 02:54 AM   #10
DocColossus
Captain, Team 50'
Max Brawn
Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73 Points: 12,762, Level: 73

The Rocker TV Toss Champion!
Training Exp: 12
Training Type: Other
Fav Exercise: Hammer Low Pull
Fav Supp: Jack3d, Yok3d, ModernBCAA
DocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machineDocColossus is a lifting machine

I dream of having big arms someday