Muscle and Brawn Forums

Muscle and Brawn Forums (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/index.php)
-   Muscle Building and Bodybuilding (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   shieko (http://www.muscleandbrawn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1896)

kman025 02-01-2010 04:27 PM

shieko
 
can you run shieko for one week?

i have to take a week off next week due to driving school, so i thought id run shieko.

jwood 02-01-2010 10:40 PM

You could definitely run it for a week, but I am not sure how much you would get out of it. It may be worth a try, I say why not

kman025 02-01-2010 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwood (Post 24531)
You could definitely run it for a week, but I am not sure how much you would get out of it. It may be worth a try, I say why not

I think I'll try it someother time. I thought I had more time before my week off.

CallmeKing 02-01-2010 10:49 PM

Damn, driving school? Did you start late or were you L's suspended or something. Hopefully your people give you breaks Taco Bell was right across the street and on break I would run over there and grab food.

kman025 02-01-2010 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CallmeKing (Post 24538)
Damn, driving school? Did you start late or were you L's suspended or something. Hopefully your people give you breaks Taco Bell was right across the street and on break I would run over there and grab food.

I'm late. Turned 16 in Jan. :(. I can't wait to finally get that fucker.

It's through my school, hot girls included=PROFIT

On the subject, are scion tc's chick cars? (Srs)

jdmalm123 02-03-2010 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kman025 (Post 24554)
On the subject, are scion tc's chick cars? (Srs)


kman025 02-03-2010 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdmalm123 (Post 25227)

does this mean they're chick cars

jdmalm123 02-03-2010 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kman025 (Post 25232)
does this mean they're chick cars

not if you put decal on it... ;)

what are your other choices?

kman025 02-03-2010 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdmalm123 (Post 25237)
not if you put decal on it... ;)

what are your other choices?

any chep ass used piece of ****. 6000-8000. tcs you can find good deals on, thats why i was thinking about one

jdmalm123 02-03-2010 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kman025 (Post 25245)
any chep ass used piece of ****. 6000-8000. tcs you can find good deals on, thats why i was thinking about one

Not sure what kind of car you like, but you could get an early 1990's BMW or Mercedes Benz for that price range.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.