Muscle and Brawn Forums

Go Back   Muscle and Brawn Forums > Training > Muscle Building and Bodybuilding
Mark Forums Read
Register Articles Members List Search Today's Posts

Notices

Muscle Building and Bodybuilding Topics related to muscle building, bodybuilding, including training and fullbody workouts. If you are looking for great advice on gaining muscle this forum is for you.

Old 01-31-2010, 11:37 AM   #11
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I know I have said this before, but I will say it again. I don't know how guys like Thibs can stand to look at themselves in the mirror. Maybe they believe, like some in the religious fringe, that you have to lie a little to be able to spread THE truth.

I work hard as a parent, and teach my kids right and wrong. I know I can't just run my mouth - I have to practice right and wrong in my own life.

I have no problems with supplements, or supplement companies. But I do have a serious issue with people stealing money with insane claims. These guys build trust and then they use that trust to screw people. That is the worst kind of predator in the world. It reminds me of how child predator's work.

I hope they all go bankrupt.

Right now if I wanted to I could turn this site into a freaking circus, allow trolls, write articles to entice new trainees, prop myself up as a guru, start my own supplement line and lie to make $$$...on and on. Any of us could do this if we wanted to. It's not that hard.

I learned to not only avoid people like Thibs, but to avoid people who roll with people like Thibs. T-Nation has jumped the shark.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

Last edited by BendtheBar; 01-31-2010 at 11:40 AM.
BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2010, 11:48 AM   #12
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100

BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

BTW, thanks for that post GL...I needed to hear that more then anyone. I am swarmed with temptation on many levels.

Old 01-31-2010, 12:04 PM   #13
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
BTW, thanks for that post GL...I needed to hear that more then anyone. I am swarmed with temptation on many levels.
Your very welcome. On the flip side, thank you, to you! It's very hard to find a place like this were integrity is expected as the norm. I'm totally with you about leading by example. As parents we know all to well that our Kids are watching what we do. Not to mention repeat to our Wives what we say.

I know it's not easy on your side of the desk. You've got my number.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:25 PM   #14
xKyle10
Disciple of Casey Butt
Max Brawn
Points: 4,707, Level: 43 Points: 4,707, Level: 43 Points: 4,707, Level: 43
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

xKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributorxKyle10 is a dedicated contributor

lol I remember reading about Anaconda a while back and was like wow. I remember them giving numbers of gaining like 12 lbs of MUSCLE in a month or some shit for serious bbers...idk how they thought people would buy into it with claims like that.
xKyle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:43 PM   #15
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKyle10 View Post
lol I remember reading about Anaconda a while back and was like wow. I remember them giving numbers of gaining like 12 lbs of MUSCLE in a month or some shit for serious bbers...idk how they thought people would buy into it with claims like that.
Serious, advanced lifters wouldn't because they bust their nuts for a handful of pounds in a year's time.

They prey on young guys because the gains come easier and they believe anything is possible. That's one of the reasons why so many young guys have a hard time believing that naturals can only get so big.